Chinese Stabs Vietnamese Couple in Attempted Murder

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
King Keil
Expatriate
Armenia

Re: Chinese Stabs Vietnamese Couple in Attempted Murder

Post by King Keil »

Ok please choose one or multiple of the following options as a reason for that crime
1 alcohol
2 drugs
3 losing face
crob
Expatriate
Australia

Post by crob »

King Keil wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:02 pm Ok please choose one or multiple of the following options as a reason for that crime
1 alcohol
2 drugs
3 losing face
I'll take, 3 losing face.
frizzie77
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by frizzie77 »

King Keil wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:02 pm Ok please choose one or multiple of the following options as a reason for that crime
1 alcohol
2 drugs
3 losing face
All of the above.
AND... having just one brain cell...
Big'n
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Big'n »

finish_money wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:37 pm
CEOCambodiaNews wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:59 pm Further details: After the brutal attack on the the Vietnamese couple, the suspect returned to his room and hid the weapon under his mattress.
(As they say, you can't make this up.)
lol I've done this before. DO NOT engage your crazy Khmer girlfriend in a blow-up argument without hiding the knives first! :D
:Yahoo!:

Absolutely correct!!!

I have had her mother come at me with a knife when I was in a blow up with my woman. No violence, just a lot of yelling and, BOOM out of nowhere here she comes! Used self defense move to disarm her, and I was still the bad guy. Khmer women!!!
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

So we can't use the term 'Chinaman' these days coz it's derogatory? Yet Englishman or Frenchman is OK?
King Keil
Expatriate
Armenia

Post by King Keil »

Yeah, it is a complicated world. Guess you know the deragatory words for english and french people as they get used here quite often.
Marty
BANNED
Canada

Post by Marty »

Big'n wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:16 pm
CEOCambodiaNews wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:59 pm Further details: After the brutal attack on the the Vietnamese couple, the suspect returned to his room and hid the weapon under his mattress.
lol I've done this before. DO NOT engage your crazy Khmer girlfriend in a blow-up argument without hiding the knives first! :D

Absolutely correct!!!

I have had her mother come at me with a knife when I was in a blow up with my woman. No violence, just a lot of yelling and, BOOM out of nowhere here she comes! Used self defense move to disarm her, and I was still the bad guy. Khmer women!!!
Kung Fu?
Big'n
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Big'n »

Marty wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:12 am
Big'n wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:16 pm

Absolutely correct!!!

Kung Fu?
Wing Chung
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic