Corona Virus Weird News

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
Haden
Expatriate
Chile

Re: Information on Coronavirus in Cambodia from 8 March 2020

Post by Haden »

Doc67 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 7:13 am
Haden wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 9:53 pm
phuketrichard wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 2:12 pm The best advice I have seen is in government posters plastered all around Singapore:
1. Carry on business as usual
2. Wear a mask only if you are sick yourself
3. Wash hands regularly

EXACTLY:

Masks are useless to prevent you catching it and to prevent the spread, if you got it and know you have it, it you should be in a hospital

Biggest concern is the millions that have it, but only a mild case and are out and about as if everything is normal but they are passing it on and are spreading it the old who can get seriously sick.
Fuck the old. They will die anyway.
Coronavirus is not even in the top 100 pandemics.
It's not a pandemic, it's a lie.
Unless you are immortal, on behalf of the old, fuck you too!

Can I have your list of top 100+ pandemics please that Covid-19 didn't even get into?

Finally, If you look closely I think you'll find it is pandemic.

Pandemic
ADJECTIVE
(of a disease) prevalent over a whole country or the world

Well now we are killing the young to save the old.
As an old man would you rather die than see your children's future ravaged. Jobless, homeless, hungry etc?
Haden
Expatriate
Chile

Post by Haden »

phuketrichard wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 2:12 pm The best advice I have seen is in government posters plastered all around Singapore:
3. Wash hands regularly

EXACTLY:

Masks are useless to prevent you catching it and to prevent the spread, if you got it and know you have it, it you should be in a hospital

Biggest concern is the millions that have it, but only a mild case and are out and about as if everything is normal but they are passing it on and are spreading it the old who can get seriously sick.

Can I have your list of top 100+ pandemics please that Covid-19 didn't even get into?

Pandemic
ADJECTIVE

And these graphs you are showing me are bullshit pulled from fix news. The truth is that not many people, unless SERIOUSLY I'll are dying.
As an expat you must see the destruction forced boarder closures no?
You spend alot of time on here maybe get yourself a job? Oh wait there aren't any left, because of COVID.
But eh, atleast you didn't die cos you stayed in your house for a year, got the jab and are still staying in your house for another year.
P.s. if you got covid you wouldn't have died .
Haden
Expatriate
Chile

Post by Haden »

Keaton Calhoun wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 7:25 am
3. Wash hands regularly

EXACTLY:

Sounds like we got a troll, surprised he hasn't been banned yet.
Banned for what?
nemo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Corona Virus Weird News

Post by nemo »

Read back a bit there Trigger
Heartless, delusional and off topic post.
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

Haden wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 4:24 pm
3. Wash hands regularly

EXACTLY:

Pandemic
ADJECTIVE

And these graphs you are showing me are bullshit pulled from fix news. The truth is that not many people, unless SERIOUSLY I'll are dying.
As an expat you must see the destruction forced boarder closures no?
You spend alot of time on here maybe get yourself a job? Oh wait there aren't any left, because of COVID.
But eh, atleast you didn't die cos you stayed in your house for a year, got the jab and are still staying in your house for another year.
P.s. if you got covid you wouldn't have died .
Firstly, I am not an old man, I was just returning your compliment on their general behalf and pointing out that we all die eventually. Perhaps, "Old people are going to die sooner than me anywhere" would of put it better.

get yourself a job?

Don't need one, don't want one.

you stayed in your house for a year, got the jab and are still staying in your house for another year.

I went to Canada, Mexico and London, and then back here, all since it all started. I haven't voluntarily changed my routines at all. The only exception is fully embracing 5 metre social distancing from a few conspiracy theorists that bore people in the bars.

Now, where is your list of 100+ pandemics that covid-19 failed to even get into?
or was that bullshit that you read somewhere, didn't even question the veracity of it, and assumed nobody else would?
Haden
Expatriate
Chile

Post by Haden »

So you got a jad stayed in your house in whatever county/s that may be. And are still staying in your house.
So your comings and goings Haven't been affected (as your resume states). So you're ok. Fuck everyone else.
But what of the millions of newley jobless/homeless dead (indirectly) people etc. Etc.

All for a virus that in all honesty. Has a 99.blah blah survival rate
*HONESTLY THINK ABOUT THIS BIT*

Surley being in Cambodia, a country fairly relient on tourists, you could argue the forced boarder closures will do more damage than covid ever would?
And I'll stop calling you Shirley.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

Haden wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:24 pm So you got a jad stayed in your house in whatever county/s that may be. And are still staying in your house.
So your comings and goings Haven't been affected (as your resume states). So you're ok. Fuck everyone else.
But what of the millions of newley jobless/homeless dead (indirectly) people etc. Etc.

Surley being in Cambodia, a country fairly relient on tourists, you could argue the forced boarder closures will do more damage than covid ever would?
So what have we got here?
Trolling. Check
Baiting. Check
Being annoying. Check
Bad spelling. Check

I reckon that deserves a 7 day holiday. Bye bye stupid.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

Haden wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 4:30 pm
Keaton Calhoun wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 7:25 am
3. Wash hands regularly

EXACTLY:

Sounds like we got a troll, surprised he hasn't been banned yet.
Banned for what?
Being an arsehole.
:dm: FFS, just because you don't know anyone who has or has had coronavirus Covid-19, that doesn't mean that it doesn't exist. There is a lot of things out there that exist even though you have not seen them.
I do know people who have had Covid-19 and didn't go to hospital, but weeks and months later, they are still recovering slowly. Catching Covid is not just a question of dying, it can also lead to long term illness or handicaps. Some of the people I know are under 30yo and were in good health before they got the virus.
(I know he's a troll but wanted to reply anyway. :whip: )
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

Username Taken wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 5:02 pm
Haden wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:24 pm So you got a jad stayed in your house in whatever county/s that may be. And are still staying in your house.

So what have we got here?
Trolling. Check
Baiting. Check
Being annoying. Check
Bad spelling. Check

I reckon that deserves a 7 day holiday. Bye bye stupid.
I never did get my 100+ list of pandemics of which Covid-19 didn't even make the cut. Maybe he was making it up as he went along.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

Doc67 wrote: Sat Jun 05, 2021 10:50 am Maybe he was making it up as he went along.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic