Corona Virus Weird News

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Re: Corona Virus Weird News

Post by Ghostwriter »

clutchcargo wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 2:21 pm
CEOCambodiaNews wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 12:08 am Desperation beats science...
Saw this on FB..sad really..
So desperation beats science, and disapointment beats religion, and i guess both beats nature
Reminds me of this
Kung-fu Hillbilly
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Kung-fu Hillbilly »

I've just read COVID vaccines make you "artistic". I didn't notice if there was a number to call should you happen to get the urge to sketch your cat.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

TGA fines Pete Evans's company $80,000 for repeated advertising breaches
Posted 9 hours ago,
Pete Evans has been fined almost $80,000 by the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) for repeated breaches of advertising rules around health products.

The controversial celebrity chef's company was hit with six infringement notices totalling $79,920 and directed to take down "non-compliant advertising" relating to hyperbaric oxygen therapy chambers, two oral medicines and a device called a BioCharger.

In April last year, Evans was slapped with a $25,200 fine from the TGA for claiming the BioCharger, described as a "subtle energy revitalisation platform", could be used in relation to coronavirus, as well as a number of other unproven claims.

Evans's company was also warned about a number of other products at the time.

"Due to the repeated nature of the alleged advertising breaches, the TGA has also issued a directions notice to Mr Evans and his company to cease advertising therapeutic goods not entered in the ARTG [Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods] and to discontinue making various claims about therapeutic products," the TGA said.
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-05-25/ ... /100165090
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

Indian couple rent a 160 seat plane to circumvent coronavirus rules limiting weddings to 50 people.

The Indian aviation authority is investigating a wedding party that took place on a plane on Sunday, Hindustan Times first reported. A couple from the south Indian state Tamil Nadu held a mid-air wedding on a SpiceJet flight, which took off in Bengaluru and landed in Madurai two hours later, the report said.

The couple booked 160 seats on the plane, SpiceJet said. It called the flight a “joy ride.”

Photos and video of the couple’s wedding posted on social media show the passengers flouting COVID-19 restrictions. People are crowded close together and many have their masks strapped around their chin, or aren’t wearing a mask at all. The plane appears to be full.

Full: https://www.businessinsider.com.au/indi ... jet-2021-5
https://www.kampucheathmey.com/covid-19 ... exc12aooBE
Haden
Expatriate
Chile

Re: Information on Coronavirus in Cambodia from 8 March 2020

Post by Haden »

phuketrichard wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 2:12 pm The best advice I have seen is in government posters plastered all around Singapore:
1. Carry on business as usual
2. Wear a mask only if you are sick yourself
3. Wash hands regularly

EXACTLY:

Masks are useless to prevent you catching it and to prevent the spread, if you got it and know you have it, it you should be in a hospital

Biggest concern is the millions that have it, but only a mild case and are out and about as if everything is normal but they are passing it on and are spreading it the old who can get seriously sick.
Fuck the old. They will die anyway.
Coronavirus is not even in the top 100 pandemics.
It's not a pandemic, it's a lie.
Apollo91881
Expatriate
France

Post by Apollo91881 »

Haden wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 9:53 pm
phuketrichard wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 2:12 pm The best advice I have seen is in government posters plastered all around Singapore:
3. Wash hands regularly

EXACTLY:

Masks are useless to prevent you catching it and to prevent the spread, if you got it and know you have it, it you should be in a hospital

Biggest concern is the millions that have it, but only a mild case and are out and about as if everything is normal but they are passing it on and are spreading it the old who can get seriously sick.
I think there is a conspiracy thread for this kind of post.
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

3. Wash hands regularly

EXACTLY:

Unless you are immortal, on behalf of the old, fuck you too!

Can I have your list of top 100+ pandemics please that Covid-19 didn't even get into?

Finally, If you look closely I think you'll find it is pandemic.

Pandemic
ADJECTIVE
(of a disease) prevalent over a whole country or the world

Keaton Calhoun
Tourist
Ireland

Post by Keaton Calhoun »

3. Wash hands regularly

EXACTLY:

Sounds like we got a troll, surprised he hasn't been banned yet.
nemo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Information on Coronavirus / COVID-19 in Cambodia (Latest Updates April 2021)

Post by nemo »

Fuck the Q cucks clan, a cult so deluded by lies they can no longer distinguish reality.
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

3. Wash hands regularly

EXACTLY:

Heartless, delusional and off topic post. Moved you to a more appropriate topic. :hattip:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic