Have you lost your job due to Corona Virus? Need a CV?

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Re: Have you lost your job due to Corona Virus? Need a CV?

Post by rozzieoz »

Because I know you love looking at pretty ladies.
An example of one of our Video CVs.

Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
Jerry Atrick
Expatriate
Central African Republic

Post by Jerry Atrick »

:whip:

I like the way she produced "executed"
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

My latest project:

hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

Well, after I got shafted, I contacted Roz to do my CV. Took a couple of days but I have now secured another job and am a happy customer. She was very professional throughout, with great feedback and the turn around was amazingly fast.
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

My latest project is almost ready :)

I've written a guide to help school students write their CVs. This is the most difficult CV to write, because you haven't built up a work history.
Teachers struggle to help them and the process can be very frustrating for everyone involved.

I have been writing CVs for 12 years and have come up with an easy and logical solution, with a guide that is easy to follow.
The graphics are gorgeous as well! :)

https://my-first-cv.com/
FrankReynolds
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by FrankReynolds »

rozzieoz wrote:My latest project is almost ready :)

I've written a guide to help school students write their CVs. This is the most difficult CV to write, because you haven't built up a work history.
Teachers struggle to help them and the process can be very frustrating for everyone involved.

I have been writing CVs for 12 years and have come up with an easy and logical solution, with a guide that is easy to follow.
The graphics are gorgeous as well! :)

https://my-first-cv.com/
That's a great idea, Roz. ImageImageImage
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

The book has been written :)
Now it's in the hands of the graphic artist and I just have to wait...and wait.....and wait.
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

ARE YOU ON MY LIST?

If not - you can receive a FREE CV.

Check out my list at:
https://www.resumesetc.com.au/2015/10/1 ... ions-list/

If your occupation is not on my list, send your CV to me at [email protected] and I will rewrite it for FREE.
Callo Hinault
Tourist
Morocco

Post by Callo Hinault »

Although I am not actively searching for a new job, I felt it necessary, considering our uncertain pandemic times, to update my CV by a professional so it would be ready on a moment's notice.

I chose Roz for the task.

She did an absolute excellent job, and I'll tell you why, based on my personal experience.

She is a true pro at what she does. Communication and preparation were exemplary. She takes the time to know not only what you need, but how to craft it. This is not a simple template that is filled out and delivered back to you. This will be personally drafted and carefully and professionally written for you and your personal circumstances.

I was always comfortable with my previous CV, after receiving Roz's version, I was embarrassed by my own CV that I previuosly proffered to potential employers.

She is open and responsive to communication, is a gifted and articulate writer and proficient in her professional trade; it is self evident and shines through in the product she delivers.

I aways viewed applying for a new job as a campaign of sorts -- you must assemble a competent team in order to meet your objective, such as references to be listed and trusted friends and associates to seek guidance from during the process...if Roz is not part of this team, you are foolish.

Since this is a personal recommendation, I will pierce the veil of anonymity and personally sign off on this recommendation.

Sincerely,

Leeland D. Jones J.D.
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

Thrilled to announce the release of my book!

https://my-first-cv.com/product/book/
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic