People are dropping in the streets of Indonesia. COVID19.

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
Kung-fu Hillbilly
Expatriate
Australia

People are dropping in the streets of Indonesia. COVID19.

Post by Kung-fu Hillbilly »

[media]
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Re: People are dropping in the streets of Indonesia. COVID19.

Post by Username Taken »

Have you been tested yet KFH?
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

Looks like you got out just in time KFH...

Weren't Indonesia going to rely on the power of prayer? I am sure I read that somewhere. But when they get sick the mullahs will all head for the hospitals, not the mosques.
Kung-fu Hillbilly
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Kung-fu Hillbilly »

Username Taken wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:25 pm Have you been tested yet KFH?
I asked my GP who said they're only testing individuals displaying symptoms. This may have changed.
Doc67 wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:26 pm Looks like you got out just in time KFH...

Weren't Indonesia going to rely on the power of prayer? I am sure I read that somewhere. But when they get sick the mullahs will all head for the hospitals, not the mosques.
I often ask religious types what they'd prefer I do if I find them dying on the side of the road; pray for them, or get them to a hospital where science can try and help. I usually get a vacant gaze as a reply.
Stiliko
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Stiliko »

Kung-fu Hillbilly wrote:
Ftfy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
she was quite pretty and looked older
she knew only what had been told her
j57
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by j57 »

thanks china...
pczz
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by pczz »

Doc67 wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:26 pm Looks like you got out just in time KFH...

Today in the Uk i took a taxi. As usal he was a muslim . i asked him fi he thughthe should wear a mask. he said to me "if its God's will i get sick, I will get sick. i trust in God, not doctors". No way of arguig with that. I suspect the same answer will be got from many asians, just change God to Buddha
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

Kung-fu Hillbilly wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:32 pm
Username Taken wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:25 pm Have you been tested yet KFH?
I asked my GP who said they're only testing individuals displaying symptoms. This may have changed.

I often ask religious types what they'd prefer I do if I find them dying on the side of the road; pray for them, or get them to a hospital where science can try and help. I usually get a vacant gaze as a reply.

ABC TV report , gov say 162,000 people have been tested. Mostly those that have returned from o/seas. You could try coughing to get someones attention if you wanted to.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

pczz wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:02 am

Today in the Uk i took a taxi. As usal he was a muslim . i asked him fi he thughthe should wear a mask. he said to me "if its God's will i get sick, I will get sick. i trust in God, not doctors". No way of arguig with that. I suspect the same answer will be got from many asians, just change God to Buddha
That doesn't surprise me in the least. I just hope when they get sick due to their own idiocy they stay home and call for a mullah to come visit and pray for them and not call 999.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic