People are dropping in the streets of Indonesia. COVID19.

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
User avatar
Kung-fu Hillbilly
Expatriate
Posts: 2811
Joined: Sat May 17, 2014 11:26 am
Reputation: 2704
Location: Behind you.
Australia

People are dropping in the streets of Indonesia. COVID19.

Post by Kung-fu Hillbilly » Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:00 pm

[media]
The idea that seeing the world is going from place to place to look at obvious things is an illusion natural to dull minds.
User avatar
Username Taken
Raven
Posts: 11027
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 6:53 pm
Reputation: 2476
Contact:
Cambodia

Re: People are dropping in the streets of Indonesia. COVID19.

Post by Username Taken » Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:25 pm

Have you been tested yet KFH?
... give 'em a quick, short, sharp shock ...

https://BooksAboutCambodia.com
User avatar
Doc67
Expatriate
Posts: 1945
Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:16 am
Reputation: 1229
Location: London (sadly)
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: People are dropping in the streets of Indonesia. COVID19.

Post by Doc67 » Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:26 pm

Looks like you got out just in time KFH...

Weren't Indonesia going to rely on the power of prayer? I am sure I read that somewhere. But when they get sick the mullahs will all head for the hospitals, not the mosques.
User avatar
Kung-fu Hillbilly
Expatriate
Posts: 2811
Joined: Sat May 17, 2014 11:26 am
Reputation: 2704
Location: Behind you.
Australia

Re: People are dropping in the streets of Indonesia. COVID19.

Post by Kung-fu Hillbilly » Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:32 pm

Username Taken wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:25 pm
Have you been tested yet KFH?
I asked my GP who said they're only testing individuals displaying symptoms. This may have changed.
Doc67 wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:26 pm
Looks like you got out just in time KFH...

Weren't Indonesia going to rely on the power of prayer? I am sure I read that somewhere. But when they get sick the mullahs will all head for the hospitals, not the mosques.
I often ask religious types what they'd prefer I do if I find them dying on the side of the road; pray for them, or get them to a hospital where science can try and help. I usually get a vacant gaze as a reply.
The idea that seeing the world is going from place to place to look at obvious things is an illusion natural to dull minds.
User avatar
Stiliko
Expatriate
Posts: 113
Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:34 pm
Reputation: 67
United States of America

Re: People are dropping in the streets of Indonesia. COVID19.

Post by Stiliko » Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:22 pm

Kung-fu Hillbilly wrote:
Ftfy


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
she was quite pretty and looked older
she knew only what had been told her
User avatar
j57
Expatriate
Posts: 381
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:46 pm
Reputation: 166
Location: Siem Reap
United States of America

Re: People are dropping in the streets of Indonesia. COVID19.

Post by j57 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:33 am

thanks china...
pczz
Expatriate
Posts: 3186
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:00 pm
Reputation: 790
Location: phnom penh
Great Britain

Re: People are dropping in the streets of Indonesia. COVID19.

Post by pczz » Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:02 am

Doc67 wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:26 pm
Looks like you got out just in time KFH...

Weren't Indonesia going to rely on the power of prayer? I am sure I read that somewhere. But when they get sick the mullahs will all head for the hospitals, not the mosques.
Today in the Uk i took a taxi. As usal he was a muslim . i asked him fi he thughthe should wear a mask. he said to me "if its God's will i get sick, I will get sick. i trust in God, not doctors". No way of arguig with that. I suspect the same answer will be got from many asians, just change God to Buddha
User avatar
Duncan
Sir Duncan
Posts: 7825
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:22 pm
Reputation: 2151
Location: Wonder Why Central

Re: People are dropping in the streets of Indonesia. COVID19.

Post by Duncan » Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:49 am

Kung-fu Hillbilly wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:32 pm
Username Taken wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:25 pm
Have you been tested yet KFH?
I asked my GP who said they're only testing individuals displaying symptoms. This may have changed.
Doc67 wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:26 pm
Looks like you got out just in time KFH...

Weren't Indonesia going to rely on the power of prayer? I am sure I read that somewhere. But when they get sick the mullahs will all head for the hospitals, not the mosques.
I often ask religious types what they'd prefer I do if I find them dying on the side of the road; pray for them, or get them to a hospital where science can try and help. I usually get a vacant gaze as a reply.

ABC TV report , gov say 162,000 people have been tested. Mostly those that have returned from o/seas. You could try coughing to get someones attention if you wanted to.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
User avatar
Doc67
Expatriate
Posts: 1945
Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:16 am
Reputation: 1229
Location: London (sadly)
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: People are dropping in the streets of Indonesia. COVID19.

Post by Doc67 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:52 pm

pczz wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:02 am
Doc67 wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:26 pm
Looks like you got out just in time KFH...

Weren't Indonesia going to rely on the power of prayer? I am sure I read that somewhere. But when they get sick the mullahs will all head for the hospitals, not the mosques.
Today in the Uk i took a taxi. As usal he was a muslim . i asked him fi he thughthe should wear a mask. he said to me "if its God's will i get sick, I will get sick. i trust in God, not doctors". No way of arguig with that. I suspect the same answer will be got from many asians, just change God to Buddha
That doesn't surprise me in the least. I just hope when they get sick due to their own idiocy they stay home and call for a mullah to come visit and pray for them and not call 999.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Chad Sexington, Deefer, Username Taken and 128 guests