Hostess Bars all quiet?

This is the part of the forum where we discuss Cambodia's nightlife! While most bars, nightclubs, pubs, beer gardens, and hostess bars are in Phnom Penh, we discuss the Cambodian nightlife across all of Cambodia, including Siem Reap, Kampot, and Sihanoukville. The main nightlife areas in Phnom Penh are on Street 136, Street 130, Street 110 and Street 51, but there are other party spots that aren't girlie bars where expats, tourists, and locals drink until the sun comes up. Feel free to post specials and promotions that relate to nighttime fun!
blockhead
Expatriate

Re: Hostess Bars all quiet?

Post by blockhead »

Nokia has been pushing the same barrow for many, many years. He loves calling people pimps, I think he is a very sad individual.
Jacket
Expatriate
Austria

Post by Jacket »

Nok, it's time to face facts. People here think that you're a fucking douchebag. Why do you even hang around for this. Do you like getting called out for being an asshole?
Bei der Weiterbildung; in der Todeszone.
Sir_Quality_U_Feel
Expatriate

Post by Sir_Quality_U_Feel »

Nok Nok. Who's there?
I'll give ya 500 Riel for it...
Demiurgi
Expatriate

Post by Demiurgi »

NokTang wrote:when a unfortunately under educated bar worker hustles a lady drink priced at or above a days wages it isn't a scam?
I have never understood people who take responsibility of others crimes. Being drunk doesn't justify attack from behind. Having money in the pocket doesn't justify pick-pocketing. But being inspired by many forums I'm tempted to establish two businesses
1. bar that hustles money from customers
2. organize group that empties pockets of drunken foreigners

In both cases it's almost 100% guaranteed that there are no consequences since the victims blame themselves! And if they even consider that it was someone else's fault there will be choir of people telling that it was victims fault.

With this I want to invite you all to visit my forthcoming bar in PP called DS Go Go (DS stands for Diluted Spirits). Please don't forget to greet our MeEmptyYourPockets crew on the way. Welcome, I love you(r money)!
Jacket
Expatriate
Austria

Post by Jacket »

Demiurgi wrote:
NokTang wrote:when a unfortunately under educated bar worker hustles a lady drink priced at or above a days wages it isn't a scam?
I have never understood people who take responsibility of others crimes. Being drunk doesn't justify attack from behind. Having money in the pocket doesn't justify pick-pocketing. But being inspired by many forums I'm tempted to establish two businesses
1. bar that hustles money from customers
2. organize group that empties pockets of drunken foreigners

In both cases it's almost 100% guaranteed that there are no consequences since the victims blame themselves! And if they even consider that it was someone else's fault there will be choir of people telling that it was victims fault.

With this I want to invite you all to visit my forthcoming bar in PP called DS Go Go (DS stands for Diluted Spirits). Please don't forget to greet our MeEmptyYourPockets crew on the way. Welcome, I love you(r money)!
Is that you Nok?
Bei der Weiterbildung; in der Todeszone.
NokTang
Expatriate

Post by NokTang »

Jacket wrote: Is that you Nok?
Generally, I don't respond to childlike name calling and boyish personal attacks. Guys/girls like you do nothing but detract from a message forum where well meaning people exchange ideas and experiences. I think you have found the wrong place but that up to the forum's management. A circle jerk is normally reserved for those with that interest and kept private in some hotel room or campsite. You however want to engage in it here on CEB for some odd reason. Sorry mate, not my thing. You go on with your as I say childlike antics and may god bless you.
Sir_Quality_U_Feel
Expatriate

Post by Sir_Quality_U_Feel »

NokTang wrote:
Jacket wrote: Is that you Nok?
Generally, I don't respond to childlike name calling and boyish personal attacks. Guys/girls like you do nothing but detract from a message forum where well meaning people exchange ideas and experiences. I think you have found the wrong place but that up to the forum's management. A circle jerk is normally reserved for those with that interest and kept private in some hotel room or campsite. You however want to engage in it here on CEB for some odd reason. Sorry mate, not my thing. You go on with your as I say childlike antics and may god bless you.
Tee hee. Nee nur Nee nur Nee nurrrr.
I'll give ya 500 Riel for it...
NokTang
Expatriate

Post by NokTang »

Sir_Quality_U_Feel wrote: Tee hee. Nee nur Nee nur Nee nurrrr.
What the heck? Don't get it. Back on topic......are the barangs selling their prized houses of prostitution to unsuspecting other barangs are as has be incorrectly alluded to here, Khmer women buying them from these "sales experts"?
flying chicken
Expatriate

Post by flying chicken »

Agreed, very childish, forget about those mean posters above.

How many GOGO chicks you got burned by over the years?
EVERYONE BOW DOWN AND PAY EXTREME HOMAGE TO HIS MAJESTIES flying chicken©
Kuroneko
Expatriate

Post by Kuroneko »

NokTang wrote:
Sir_Quality_U_Feel wrote: Tee hee. Nee nur Nee nur Nee nurrrr.
What the heck? Don't get it. Back on topic......are the barangs selling their prized houses of prostitution to unsuspecting other barangs are as has be incorrectly alluded to here, Khmer women buying them from these "sales experts"?
When discussing hostess bars you always seem to be under the assumption that these venues are foreign owned when in fact the majority, as I have stated many times, are owned by Khmer women. The few bars that are "barang" owned however seem to be doing quite well.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic