Travel Vlogger 'COMMANDO BACKPACKER' Kicked Off Koh Rong

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
MrrMeng
Tourist

Re: Travel Vlogger 'COMMANDO BACKPACKER' Kicked Off Koh Rong

Post by MrrMeng »

:dm: Our Khmer telegram system reports that he is on route to Street 148 ,Phnom Penh.Is expected sometime today ( Wednesday 11 March, ).He looks psychological OK, and has acquired some fancy lasers. ,,,,,,,To be continued
[i]If in doubt, go flat out[/i]
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

j57 wrote:leave this poor bastard alone..
he is a much better bloke than most of the critics who know all the rules a white guy is supposed to obey in the Kingdom...
What crap!
None of the guys I know would enter a woman’s room and touch them while they slept.
How can you possibly think this is ok???
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
Chad Sexington
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Chad Sexington »

rozzieoz wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 3:15 pm
j57 wrote:leave this poor bastard alone..
he is a much better bloke than most of the critics who know all the rules a white guy is supposed to obey in the Kingdom...
What crap!
None of the guys I know would enter a woman’s room and touch them while they slept.
How can you possibly think this is ok???
Most guys would want this guy paralyzed if he entered the room of one of their female family members intent on feeling them up, or worse.
I know mental illness is no joke, and must be very difficult for the families of sufferers, but I really think we should revert back to secure institutions for people with severe mental illness (including the drug & drink addled) Leaving these people at liberty to harm themselves, or worse, innocent members of the public is wrong, countless innocent lives have been lost or ruined through dangerous psychiatric patients being allowed to wander at will, their rights should not have priority over the safety of the general public.
angkorjohn2
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by angkorjohn2 »

j57 wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:42 pm leave this poor bastard alone..
he is a much better bloke than most of the critics who know all the rules a white guy is supposed to obey in the Kingdom..
maybe he was dosed by a guesthouse owner like the female who was on here a few months ago?
maybe he was given a Michel Finn by a diabolical landlord and sent off on a tangent from his original travel plans?
I guess he one more person to put on the hit list being composed around here?

A bizarre defense sir, a cursory glance at his Facebook page show that after being in Vietnam acting fine in December he didn't post until February 10. then on February 16 his bizarre dance video prompted his sister-in-law to write the post that has been transcribed on page 1 expressing her concerns. His behavior has escalated and got worse it seems over the following 23 days prompting much concern from friends and family. I would therefore doubt he had been given a dodgy drug by a guesthouse owner to continue to look and behave that way. it is therefore I would suggest symptomatic of someone who has been partying too hard and not kept a firm grip on reality that has slowly slipped through his fingers. It is stated he was a driver in the Army, whether he saw action and has some PTSD that may be an underlying cause of this breakdown or other reason we can only speculate. I hope he gets the help and support he needs and off the island (one had to wonder if he has managed the appropriate visa as well) before he does himself or others some harm.

https://www.facebook.com/thebackpackingbootneck/
j57 wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:42 pm leave this poor bastard alone..
he is a much better bloke than most of the critics who know all the rules a white guy is supposed to obey in the Kingdom..
I would counter this by saying, not only does this gentleman appear to have behaving strangely but this has culminated in reports of him accessing females rooms, uninvited and scaring people, at best this is highly inappropriate behavior by anyone, at worst, considering he has been accused of this before, some real cause for concern and where it could lead.

I for one am pleased and proud that most of us "critics who know all the rules a white guy is supposed to obey in the Kingdom" are fully aware and strongly believe you don't go into females rooms uninvited when they are asleep whether to try to sexually assault women or to scare the women into thinking this may be the case none of this is ok, violating someones private space. I think this "rule" extends globally but perhaps where you are from it is deemed OK which says more about you sir, than any of the posters here.
Kohker
BANNED
Austria

Post by Kohker »

""enter a woman’s room and touch them while they slept""

I think rosieoz is looking to meet this young man.😂😂😂
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

Kohker wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 5:02 pm ""enter a woman’s room and touch them while they slept""

I think rosieoz is looking to meet this young man.😂😂😂
Yea, but only so she can practice her woman's right hook and nicely placed kick where he would feel it.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
cptrelentless
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by cptrelentless »

The good news is he'll have pissed all his money away in a couple of weeks, someone set the skanky beach hoes on him, that'll clear him out tout d'suite.
Amkoo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Amkoo »

He is very lucky that he has relatives who is taking care of him.. hope they will get him home quickly, soon its going to be too late..
JUDGEDREDD
Expatriate
Christmas Island

Post by JUDGEDREDD »

Even as a geeza I wouldn't want him letting himself into my bedroom 🥺
Slow down little world, you're changing too fast.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Ravensnest wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:59 am seems like he had his head on his shoulders at one point...

Yeah, I just watched that and he seems like a smart guy, it's a shame that he's having some kind of serious problems now. I think he seems more like he's having a psychotic episode. He's drinking and smoking some but I'm not so sure he's methed out. Amazing how people can change so much in a short period of hedonism. The sneaking into women's rooms seems creepy, but could be just down to drunkenness.
I got lost in the family house in a drunken stupor one night and got into bed with my son's great-grandmother. Oh dear. Nothing happened other than her going totally nuts and accusing me of wanting to sleep with her. She came in to my room the next morning to loom over me pointing an ET finger to shout at me about it again, I had totally forgotten what happened so it seemed bizarre. She was at least 78 years old at the time. :lol:
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic