Sleeping Kid Massacred by Druggie with Knife

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Sleeping Kid Massacred by Druggie with Knife

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Child Protection Unit
3 hrs ·
Suspect ARRESTED in the murder of a 10yr old boy in Kompong Spue.

At about 10.30pm on the 8th of March, the 10yr old victim was asleep in an area under his home in Trapeang Chrey Village, Prey Vihear Commune, Kong Pisey District when he was violently attacked by a male armed with a large bladed knife. The victim received life threatening injuries to his neck and was rushed to a local clinic however due to the injuries he was unable to be revived.
A drug affected male was taken into custody by local Police and transported to the Provisional Police Headquarters. CPU were notified and the Homicide Investigation Team along with the Forensic Services Team attended the crime scene and assisted local and Provincial Police in the examination and investigations. A long bladed weapon and clothing were sized for testing. A detailed examination of the scene and deceased was conducted.

A 21 year old male will be taken before the Kompong Spue Court of First Instance to be charged with Murder.
- CPU Facebook
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Re: Sleeping Kid Massacred by Druggie with Knife

Post by hanno »

Whenever I think it cannot get worse, it does.
programmer
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by programmer »

One begger kid off the street at least. I always wonder how those kids sleep so publicly without repercussions
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

programmer wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 8:38 pm One begger kid off the street at least. I always wonder how those kids sleep so publicly without repercussions
Did you even read the OP before replying ? What bit about this do you not understand ?
the 10yr old victim was asleep in an area under his home in Trapeang Chrey Village
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

programmer wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 8:38 pm One begger kid off the street at least. I always wonder how those kids sleep so publicly without repercussions
You are either quite callous, haven’t read the OP, or are just a straight up (insert whatever here, don’t want to get banned).
GMJS-CEO
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by GMJS-CEO »

You’re celebrating this kid being killed, or finding a bright side in that if the kid was a beggar he’s off the streets?

Troll or just a ****?
Last edited by GMJS-CEO on Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

Whether you read the OP post or not, really heartless post. Take a few days off.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic