Information on Coronavirus / COVID-19 in Cambodia (Latest Updates December 2021)

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
Kammekor
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Information on Coronavirus / COVID-19 in Cambodia (Latest Updates April 2021)

Post by Kammekor »

paul2d wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 9:22 am Russel Brand provides an analysis of the relationship between the covid industrial complex, CNN, and Joe Rogan: can you spell i-v-e-r-m-e-c-t-i-n
Wow... The hand movements of this guy really distract.

Anyway, I had a pretty bad dengue infection two years ago and I took fresh coconut juice daily and survived.
I feel with the guy in the video because the treatment methods for dengue have still not been changed since despite my positive experiment with the miracle cure which can be had for 3.000r a day.
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: Information on Coronavirus / COVID-19 in Cambodia (Latest Updates April 2021)

Post by Doc67 »

paul2d wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 9:22 am Russel Brand provides an analysis of the relationship between the covid industrial complex, CNN, and Joe Rogan: can you spell i-v-e-r-m-e-c-t-i-n

Hmm, Russel Brand...

This is the guy that got fired from BBC Radio 2 because he and Jonathan Ross (another prick) made prank calls to an actor called Andrew Sachs (Manuela from Fawlty Towers) in which Ross shouted out that Brand ,"has fucked your granddaughter" (They had previously had a short undisclosed affair). This was a pre-recorded programme but it was still aired. It led to both the controller of Radio 2 and Brand being fired (sorry - resign, with a gun to their heads) That was the end of Russell Brand at the BBC. You can listen to his downfall below, at 1:24 of the video.

This is also the guy that ended his marriage to Katie Perry in 2010 by a text message. A real class act.

He is now a much despised gobshite making YouTube videos while waving his hands like a retard.

Katie Perry is now worth $330,000,000.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Russe ... _calls_row
Uncle-V
Expatriate
Croatia

Post by Uncle-V »

Doc67 wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 10:25 am

Hmm, Russel Brand...

This is the guy that got fired from BBC Radio 2 because he and Jonathan Ross (another prick) made prank calls to an actor called Andrew Sachs (Manuela from Fawlty Towers) in which Ross shouted out that Brand ,"has fucked your granddaughter" (They had previously had a short undisclosed affair). This was a pre-recorded programme but it was still aired. It led to both the controller of Radio 2 and Brand being fired (sorry - resign, with a gun to their heads) That was the end of Russell Brand at the BBC. You can listen to his downfall below, at 1:24 of the video.

This is also the guy that ended his marriage to Katie Perry in 2010 by a text message. A real class act.

He is now a much despised gobshite making YouTube videos while waving his hands like a retard.
Sad that the mainstream media has sunken so low that this clown now can sell himself as someone who "speaks truth to power."
nerdlinger
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by nerdlinger »

Cambodia average daily deaths from Covid in the last week were marginally less than the average deaths from road traffic accidents:

https://graphics.reuters.com/world-coro ... /cambodia/
vs
https://www.kh.undp.org/content/cambodi ... odia-.html
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

ASEAN Covid-19 figures updated yesterday evening:
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
nemo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by nemo »

LoukBongThom
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by LoukBongThom »

Countries just got some upper hand over Delta, now Omicron variant showed up in South Africa last week, and stated to be more powerful than Delta. Cases are observed in neighboring countries, and and one case is already observed in Hong Kong. Hope the new variant does not ruin the plan of open up borders for travelling.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

anyone who believes in cambodia's numbers is delusional.
even while burma is in the middle of a 10 month protest movement, reports more caes.
no testing..no cases..
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
IraHayes
Expatriate
Marshall Islands

Post by IraHayes »

LoukBongThom wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 6:54 am Countries just got some upper hand over Delta, now Omicron variant showed up in South Africa last week, and stated to be more powerful than Delta. Cases are observed in neighboring countries, and and one case is already observed in Hong Kong. Hope the new variant does not ruin the plan of open up borders for travelling.
Really? More powerful?

Do you even pause to think after reading anything on the Internet?
Ok. Let’s go with “more powerful” how is it more powerful? Is it more contagious? Is it more lethal?
What if it’s more contagious but has an almost zero lethality?

The only concern about any new disease is it’s lethality and after effects. Ie. Does it kill you and how well do you recover after having it. When we know that then we can all panic but until then maybe a better choice of words should be used.
LoukBongThom
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by LoukBongThom »

IraHayes wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 7:15 am
LoukBongThom wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 6:54 am Countries just got some upper hand over Delta, now Omicron variant showed up in South Africa last week, and stated to be more powerful than Delta. Cases are observed in neighboring countries, and and one case is already observed in Hong Kong. Hope the new variant does not ruin the plan of open up borders for travelling.
Do you even pause to think after reading anything on the Internet?
Did you? I am not a virologist, so I go with WHO and news. And I don't act like I know everything, and then guessing "what if" ...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic