JustGiving Page for Wife's Nephew

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
bunfuntamun
Expatriate
Switzerland

Re: Justgiving page for wives nephew

Post by bunfuntamun »

Good Luck
Alex
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: JustGiving Page for Wive's Nephew

Post by Alex »

Khmu Nation wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:23 pm Yerg suggested I set up a justgiving page for my wives nephew who has cancer so I have decided to follow his advice and do so. Link below. Any donations greatly appreciated.

Thanks

https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding ... =2DpdB2xkx
Excellent idea, it has been my pleasure to make a contribution. I wish Kantana and all of you who care for him all the best.
Khmu Nation
Expatriate
Laos

Re: JustGiving Page for Wife's Nephew

Post by Khmu Nation »

Thank you for the donation on behalf of CEO

:thumb:
Yerg
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Yerg »

Delighted to see that you are nearly at 60% of your objective Khmu!!! Human-kind is a rare old beast :)
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

I hope the family and you feel loved and supported. <3
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
Khmu Nation
Expatriate
Laos

Post by Khmu Nation »

Thanks a lot for your donations. The boy returned to hospital yesterday and has started his treatment again. This might not have happened without your support. The money will be released from Justgiving in a week. It will all go on his treatment. Excess to the hospital.
Yerg
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Yerg »

Khmu Nation wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 7:43 am Thanks a lot for your donations. The boy returned to hospital yesterday and has started his treatment again. This might not have happened without your support. The money will be released from Justgiving in a week. It will all go on his treatment. Excess to the hospital.
Khmu, out of interest, you were originally hoping for (I think) £1500. You've exceeded this, which is fabulous. Will this be enough to give Kantana a really good go at the treatment that he might need to stand a chance of recovery? Might I also ask what kinds of treatments he might be undergoing (obviously sparing his right to certain privacies)? I can only speak for myself here, but I would really like to know as much as possible, to keep track of what the poor little guy is going through. (If this is considered too intrusive, then tell me so. I'm not intending to be a voyeur. Apologies if it seems that way!!)

It must be so hard on him, and his family, and he is just the bravest and toughest little bugger to keep going at this and fighting it at every step of the way. I'm not often given to prayer, but he is in my thoughts all the time. I wish him (and his family) well, and hope you can all be as strong as possible to support him through his incredibly hard journey.
Khmu Nation
Expatriate
Laos

Post by Khmu Nation »

Yerg he is having an extensive course of chemotherapy and I believe he has some drug injected into his spine. As none of them speak English well enough to explain things medically this is the most I can glean. He had more injections on Friday I believe. Thanks for your thoughts
Shazza
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Shazza »

Hi, just wondering if anyone has heard anything about the brave little man, who is fighting the biggest fight of his life. Hope all is well 🥰👍
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic