Now we have a Greta Thunberg challenger: German teenager Naomi Seibt promotes climate 'realism'

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
Marty
BANNED
Canada

Re: Now we have a Greta Thunberg challenger: German teenager Naomi Seibt promotes climate 'realism'

Post by Marty »

Duncan wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:08 am
Marty wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:18 am
Duncan wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 6:35 pm
Marty wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:38 pm Hopefully they are not fucking kids. Just kids is good enough. I call my kids cute and other peoples kids cute without thinking about them in any sexual way. They are just not convincing with the nasty faces they make and the hyperbolic speech. They are kooks. And anyone that thinks that a mass die off of theopulation is a solution is an even bigger kook.

So whats your solution for overpopulation on this planet. ?
I dont claim to have solutions for the planet. Do you?

I dont have a solution either , but I think the planet cannot keep overpopulating and using up Earths resources at the same rate we are using them now. In the past we had wars and famines and diseases to keep the population down . The China one child system did not work so maybe a castrate every male at birth and abort every female will be China's next move.

Spoken by Mr Kook

Quote from CEO Cambodia News]

If 40-70% of humanity ends infected with covid-19 (of which 30-70% are asymptomatic), and the death rate (for the symptomatic) is 1-3%, then the total fatalities worldwide for coronavirus will be between 10m and 100m, and between 400k and 5m in the United States. https://t.co/j98Gk1dQtv
— Nils Gilman (@nils_gilman) February 22, 2020
Do "experts" agree that the planet is overpopulated?
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Re: Now we have a Greta Thunberg challenger: German teenager Naomi Seibt promotes climate 'realism'

Post by Duncan »

Marty wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 3:05 pm
Duncan wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:08 am
Marty wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:18 am
Duncan wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 6:35 pm
Marty wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:38 pm Hopefully they are not fucking kids. Just kids is good enough. I call my kids cute and other peoples kids cute without thinking about them in any sexual way. They are just not convincing with the nasty faces they make and the hyperbolic speech. They are kooks. And anyone that thinks that a mass die off of theopulation is a solution is an even bigger kook.

So whats your solution for overpopulation on this planet. ?
I dont claim to have solutions for the planet. Do you?

I dont have a solution either , but I think the planet cannot keep overpopulating and using up Earths resources at the same rate we are using them now. In the past we had wars and famines and diseases to keep the population down . The China one child system did not work so maybe a castrate every male at birth and abort every female will be China's next move.

Spoken by Mr Kook

Quote from CEO Cambodia News]

If 40-70% of humanity ends infected with covid-19 (of which 30-70% are asymptomatic), and the death rate (for the symptomatic) is 1-3%, then the total fatalities worldwide for coronavirus will be between 10m and 100m, and between 400k and 5m in the United States. https://t.co/j98Gk1dQtv
— Nils Gilman (@nils_gilman) February 22, 2020
Do "experts" agree that the planet is overpopulated?

Only the non experts agree so far.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
Marty
BANNED
Canada

Post by Marty »

Good I dont mind proposing solutions then. First treat people like gold, take care of them, nurture them, make them be all they can be. Second, work on a final solution to kill every mosquito on the planet. That will earn trillions of paper moneys that can then fund other projects for the planet.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic