Now we have a Greta Thunberg challenger: German teenager Naomi Seibt promotes climate 'realism'

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Re: Now we have a Greta Thunberg challenger: German teenager Naomi Seibt promotes climate 'realism'

Post by newkidontheblock »

Didn’t a group of super powered heroes fight a super bad guy to prevent him from ‘saving’ humanity by randomly eliminating 50% of the world’s population? And then go back in time when they lost to bring the other 50% of the population back.

So who are the good guys and who are the bad guys?
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Re: Now we have a Greta Thunberg challenger: German teenager Naomi Seibt promotes climate 'realism'

Post by Duncan »

Marty wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:18 am
Duncan wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 6:35 pm
Marty wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:38 pm Hopefully they are not fucking kids. Just kids is good enough. I call my kids cute and other peoples kids cute without thinking about them in any sexual way. They are just not convincing with the nasty faces they make and the hyperbolic speech. They are kooks. And anyone that thinks that a mass die off of theopulation is a solution is an even bigger kook.

So whats your solution for overpopulation on this planet. ?
I dont claim to have solutions for the planet. Do you?

I dont have a solution either , but I think the planet cannot keep overpopulating and using up Earths resources at the same rate we are using them now. In the past we had wars and famines and diseases to keep the population down . The China one child system did not work so maybe a castrate every male at birth and abort every female will be China's next move.

Spoken by Mr Kook

Quote from CEO Cambodia News]

If 40-70% of humanity ends infected with covid-19 (of which 30-70% are asymptomatic), and the death rate (for the symptomatic) is 1-3%, then the total fatalities worldwide for coronavirus will be between 10m and 100m, and between 400k and 5m in the United States. https://t.co/j98Gk1dQtv
— Nils Gilman (@nils_gilman) February 22, 2020
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
Kammekor
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Kammekor »

Duncan wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:08 am
Marty wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:18 am
Duncan wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 6:35 pm
Marty wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:38 pm Hopefully they are not fucking kids. Just kids is good enough. I call my kids cute and other peoples kids cute without thinking about them in any sexual way. They are just not convincing with the nasty faces they make and the hyperbolic speech. They are kooks. And anyone that thinks that a mass die off of theopulation is a solution is an even bigger kook.

So whats your solution for overpopulation on this planet. ?
I dont claim to have solutions for the planet. Do you?

I dont have a solution either , but I think the planet cannot keep overpopulating and using up Earths resources at the same rate we are using them now. In the past we had wars and famines and diseases to keep the population down . The China one child system did not work so maybe a castrate every male at birth and abort every female will be China's next move.

Spoken by Mr Kook

Quote from CEO Cambodia News]

If 40-70% of humanity ends infected with covid-19 (of which 30-70% are asymptomatic), and the death rate (for the symptomatic) is 1-3%, then the total fatalities worldwide for coronavirus will be between 10m and 100m, and between 400k and 5m in the United States. https://t.co/j98Gk1dQtv
— Nils Gilman (@nils_gilman) February 22, 2020
In which case population of the Earth will remain stable for 1 or 2 years, and after that......... In the big scheme of things it will be hardly noticed.
Apollo91881
Expatriate
France

Post by Apollo91881 »

Here’s the silver lining.

CHINESE SCIENTISTS RAISE CONCERNS OVER POTENTIAL LINK BETWEEN CORONAVIRUS AND MALE FERTILITY

https://www.newsweek.com/chinese-scient ... ty-1488235
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

Aliens need to come to save us from ourselves..
pczz
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by pczz »

IraHayes wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:26 pm
pczz wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:04 pm get ris of a few people and you get rid of the problems. It is the only solution, redecue the population
Awesome.... I love these types of solutions ... but only for the reason that they expose the true hypocrites among us.

You see the ones proposing this solution never seem to be in the group that is scheduled for reduction.
If you want to reduce the population I hear tall buildings or big bridges do the trick!
Oh really? Please inform the group who are the people at risk and what group I am in? I do not recollect specifying and particular age/sex/race/disbility as a target group.In terms of corona virus I am probably at the top of the list as I have serious pre-existing conditions. Any pandemic will mainly hit the elderly and the very young and the already sick. A war will ususally hit those young and healthy enough to fit unless there are mass civilain attacks as in Syria. Birth control means we wind up wit an ageing population which has its own problems. Fact is science has not and will not keep up with the issues, and I will be buggered if i am going to eat cockraoches so the rich can carry on eating steak, and I am not sitting at home while the rich fly to cannes for film festivals. All the rationing so far has been by pricing and an overpaid footballer has no problem paying an extra $100 a flight "environment tax" or and extra $1 a gallon fule surcharge. Its always the poor who pay. No energy is free. Wind power killsbirds and disrupts insect pollination, solar power buggers upthe ecology under the panels. Electric vehicles require rare metals and the destruction of more habitat. Coal mining or lithium mining? People cause the problem and reducing people is natures normal answer if we don't start a war to kill ousrselves off fighting over land or oil or water
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

I think she has Fetal Alcohol Syndrome.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Marty
BANNED
Canada

Post by Marty »

Possibly, there's an oddness to her look, not necessarily ugly. I think it's just the overuse of eye makeup that gives her that look of eyes set too wide apart. And she's not a kid, shes 19 years old and earns $2,000 per month for what she does. More than the monthly pay on a lot of the jobs I worked.
SternAAlbifrons
Expatriate
Pitcairn Island

Post by SternAAlbifrons »

It matters not one flying flock what we all think, or how we vote on this one.

Who do you think the kids (and their parents) are going to vote for.
The German far right-wing racist/ paid PR sock.
Or the Nobel prize nominee (and her friends)
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/202 ... university
(ps, dont even bother voting, it's already settled)

PS, the loonie mob that is sponsoring Naimi Whatsherface to speak in the USA, Heartland International, is just that, classic US far-right big-biz looniesville.
Receiving millions from big tobacco, big pharma, big oil and big employers of $7/hr US workers - to promote their agendas with an almost religious fervor.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic