Watch out ladies !

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Watch out ladies !

Post by Anchor Moy »

Nothing like a modest politician to get the juices flowing - Vote for me. I'm a ladykiller. LOL.

https://www.cambodiadaily.com/news/rana ... ity-75829/
Speaking to reporters after his speech, Prince Ranariddh then invoked his own virility to issue a warning to any critics who think that he is incapable of leading Funcinpec back to success.

“Samdech Krom Preah is back,” the prince said, referring to himself using his honorary title.

“His excellencies see me as a 71-year-old, but I would like to tell women: Do not trust the 71-year-old grandfather, and do not desire to try him—you will be in danger,” he said.

At a press conference earlier this month, the prince also boasted of his strength despite his age, comparing himself to an old car that “can run for a long time,” and called for more female journalists to attend future Funcinpec press events.

Prince Ranariddh is set to once again be named Funcinpec president at a special party congress next Monday, eight years after he was ousted as the party’s leader.

Prince Sisowath Sirirath, a member of the party’s permanent committee who has criticized Prince Ranariddh’s return as a “calamity,” said it was not new for him to boast about lovemaking.

“That is what got him in trouble in the first place,” Prince Sirirath said, in reference to the high-profile extramarital excursions that coincided with Prince Ranariddh’s downfall in the mid-2000s.
Actually, the key phrase is at the end of the article:
“We abide by the request of Princess Norodom Arunrasmey and Nhiek Bun Chhay to invite Ranariddh back to lead the party,” Prince Sirirath said. “It is on the very modest advice of Prime Minister HE. We will go along with that.”