Isn't USA a rich country?

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Isn't USA a rich country?

Post by frank lee bent »

I am with CG on this. Living in fear of societal collapse is fruitless.

I had an uncle with hell's own amount of food, ammo, seeds, even a fuel dump he had to treat with bacteriostats.

he died in his bed, but never traveled far from home.
Sailorman
Expatriate

Post by Sailorman »

Yes, Californiaguy, drink the coolaid, everything is alright in toon-town. Live in fear? No way. I live in anticipation of Americans taking their country back and it getting twice as strong.

If there is no political/economic correction in America, than the American people are headed for years of Nazi style government suppression. Think French revolution on a bigger scale with the populous already armed and the royals (Bankster, judges, attorneys,etc) that don't flee finally getting the shitty end of the stick for a change. Only time will tell if the ship-of-state that is America rights itself from the present capsizing situation.
flying chicken
Expatriate

Post by flying chicken »

Lol, you are all think the ordinary Americans are going to unite? I think you are dreaming.

No disrespect, of all my encounters with people from developed countries overseas, Americans esp ones from the urban areas are selfish and full of me-me attitude.
EVERYONE BOW DOWN AND PAY EXTREME HOMAGE TO HIS MAJESTIES flying chicken©
Soi Dog
Expatriate

Post by Soi Dog »

Sailorman wrote:Yes, Californiaguy, drink the coolaid, everything is alright in toon-town. Live in fear? No way. I live in anticipation of Americans taking their country back and it getting twice as strong.

If there is no political/economic correction in America, than the American people are headed for years of Nazi style government suppression. Think French revolution on a bigger scale with the populous already armed and the royals (Bankster, judges, attorneys,etc) that don't flee finally getting the shitty end of the stick for a change. Only time will tell if the ship-of-state that is America rights itself from the present capsizing situation.
I'm surprised you can peel your attention away from the usual Fox News drivel long enough to post on here. You can't stand Obama....we get it already. Maybe you think Nixon was steering the ship on the right course?
The Add Jay
Expatriate
Libya

Post by The Add Jay »

FROM THE HORSES MOUTH:

1. Land, because of its unique nature and the crucial role it plays in human settlements, cannot be treated as an ordinary asset, controlled by individuals and subject to the pressures and inefficiencies of the market. Private land ownership is also a principal instrument of accumulation and concentration of wealth and therefore contributes to social injustice; if unchecked, it may become a major obstacle in the planning and implementation of development schemes. Social justice, urban renewal and development, the provision of decent dwellings-and healthy conditions for the people can only be achieved if land is used in the interests of society as a whole.

If you wanna boil a frog you dont just put him in a pot of boiling water.

There has been a revolution in America and most havent noticed it. But if you take the rose sunglasses off you will see a seriously fucked up agenda.

Dont be naive. The past 70 years have been the most peaceful and best time in world history! And the world population shows it. But...its coming to end. With automation,medicine and others....the working force isnt needed so much anymore and less by the day. Go to a modern day supermarket. There alone the workforce is being phased out. The examples are endless. What does this mean for the masses?

Just take a good look what our govt has done in Ukraine for a small recent example. You dont think they could do the same thing within our borders? All while govt and tax dodging corps(facebook google GE) stay behind high security systems up on some hill tops?

As for Obama. Well what did he say on Monday??

Thats lovely Mr.President. The powers behind you must be so proud of an outstanding job of divide and conquer for you and you're stooges.

(I can see soi douche responding Its true what he says!!)
You're a nobody in the gutter with a Smartphone in your a hand.

Ordinem ad Imperium
CaliforniaGuy
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by CaliforniaGuy »

AJ, when you quote something it is customary to put quotation marks around it and indicate the source. It helps the reader follow your line of reasoning.
I wish I knew a whole lot more, or a whole lot less.
CaliforniaGuy
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by CaliforniaGuy »

Sailorman wrote:Yes, Californiaguy, drink the coolaid, everything is alright in toon-town.
Actually, rather than drinking a lot of it, I prefer investing in the companies that make it, all flavors, and have been doing so for over 30 years now. Now comfortably living off the interest and dividends. But thank you for your concern for me and for toon-town. We really appreciate it.
I wish I knew a whole lot more, or a whole lot less.
Sailorman
Expatriate

Post by Sailorman »

I don't watch Fox News. I do sometimes peek in on Russia Today and Al Jazeera news to get different perspectives. Some of BBC news I find interesting. CBS,NBS MSLSD, ABC,= government/corporate/bar-association owned propaganda organs. CG, If your really smart you have invested in corporations that have taken over the US prison systems as a for-profit industry.
Samouth
Expatriate
Burundi

Post by Samouth »

Hey little salary. i found it and you can read more about homeless people in the State here.
បើសិនធ្វើចេះ ចេះឲ្យគេកោត បើសិនធ្វើឆោត ឆោតឲ្យគេអាណិត។

If you know a lot, know enough to make them respect you, if you are stupid, be stupid enough so they can pity you.
The Add Jay
Expatriate
Libya

Post by The Add Jay »

flying chicken wrote:Lol, you are all think the ordinary Americans are going to unite? I think you are dreaming.

No disrespect, of all my encounters with people from developed countries overseas, Americans esp ones from the urban areas are selfish and full of me-me attitude.

100% CORRECT!!!
You're a nobody in the gutter with a Smartphone in your a hand.

Ordinem ad Imperium
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic