Coronavirus UK: ‘Drug-dealing kingpin’ extradited from Thailand at centre of suspected outbreak at high-security jail

Thailand is Cambodia's neighbor to the West, and this forum is dedicated to Thai news, stories, reviews, blogs, videos, Thai people and anything else related to the country. A lot of expats have both lived and worked in Cambodia and Thailand, and this area is a place to discuss all aspects of life in Thailand and what's going on there. Most topics are about Bangkok and Pattaya because of their larger populations of expatriates and tourists in those cities, but this is for all things Thai.
User avatar
SternAAlbifrons
Expatriate
Posts: 3659
Joined: Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:31 am
Reputation: 2164
Location: Gilligan's Island
Pitcairn Island

Re: Coronavirus UK: ‘Drug-dealing kingpin’ extradited from Thailand at centre of suspected outbreak at high-security jai

Post by SternAAlbifrons » Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:42 pm

Ravensnest wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:45 pm
WTF happened to Ricky Hatton in just 8 years?!!! He looks to have one foot in the grave! :(
the ring > brain injury > sports bar > the piss

an all too common syndrome
the fans cheer, then buy the beer
User avatar
Ravensnest
Expatriate
Posts: 748
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2018 6:42 pm
Reputation: 307
Contact:
United States of America

Re: Coronavirus UK: ‘Drug-dealing kingpin’ extradited from Thailand at centre of suspected outbreak at high-security jai

Post by Ravensnest » Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:30 pm

SternAAlbifrons wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:42 pm
Ravensnest wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:45 pm
WTF happened to Ricky Hatton in just 8 years?!!! He looks to have one foot in the grave! :(
the ring > brain injury > sports bar > the piss

an all too common syndrome
the fans cheer, then buy the beer
In this case, that is extreme. But if he has a brain injury, I can not only understand it but I also feel like a dick for saying anything. I had no idea his brains were scrambled.
Still hunting for opium paraphernalia.
User avatar
Doc67
Expatriate
Posts: 2921
Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:16 am
Reputation: 2353
Location: PHNOM PENH !!!!!
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: Coronavirus UK: ‘Drug-dealing kingpin’ extradited from Thailand at centre of suspected outbreak at high-security jai

Post by Doc67 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:21 am

DaveG wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:46 pm
He's been well and truly Rumbled !!!!!!! :shock:
d-
User avatar
Doc67
Expatriate
Posts: 2921
Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:16 am
Reputation: 2353
Location: PHNOM PENH !!!!!
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: Coronavirus UK: ‘Drug-dealing kingpin’ extradited from Thailand at centre of suspected outbreak at high-security jai

Post by Doc67 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:22 am

Ravensnest wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:45 pm
phuketrichard wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:46 am


Image

Mark Rumble, pictured with boxer Ricky Hatton,
:shock:
WTF happened to Ricky Hatton in just 8 years?!!! He looks to have one foot in the grave! :(

8 years ago:

Image
For an interesting and memorable night out, try telling him that to his face... :D
User avatar
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Posts: 11647
Joined: Wed May 14, 2014 5:17 pm
Reputation: 2942
Location: Atlantis
Aruba

Re: Coronavirus UK: ‘Drug-dealing kingpin’ extradited from Thailand at centre of suspected outbreak at high-security jai

Post by phuketrichard » Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:39 am

and thats that

British prisoner extradited from Thailand to UK does not have coronavirus, tests confirm

https://forum.thaivisa.com/topic/114827 ... UKon2SvfIo
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
User avatar
Doc67
Expatriate
Posts: 2921
Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:16 am
Reputation: 2353
Location: PHNOM PENH !!!!!
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: Coronavirus UK: ‘Drug-dealing kingpin’ extradited from Thailand at centre of suspected outbreak at high-security jai

Post by Doc67 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:02 am

phuketrichard wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:39 am
and thats that

British prisoner extradited from Thailand to UK does not have coronavirus, tests confirm

https://forum.thaivisa.com/topic/114827 ... UKon2SvfIo
I bet half the inmates of the prison in the UK have been faking it all the symptoms in an attempt to get out of their cells and into some nice comfy hospital bed for a while, maybe even a break out opportunity. They'll all have to have a miraculous recovery now...
User avatar
Ravensnest
Expatriate
Posts: 748
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2018 6:42 pm
Reputation: 307
Contact:
United States of America

Re: Coronavirus UK: ‘Drug-dealing kingpin’ extradited from Thailand at centre of suspected outbreak at high-security jai

Post by Ravensnest » Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:16 pm

Doc67 wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:22 am
Ravensnest wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:45 pm
phuketrichard wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:46 am


Image

Mark Rumble, pictured with boxer Ricky Hatton,
:shock:
WTF happened to Ricky Hatton in just 8 years?!!! He looks to have one foot in the grave! :(

8 years ago:

Image
For an interesting and memorable night out, try telling him that to his face... :D
sure lol, that doesn't sound interesting, that sounds painful! But i'm not an asshole and wouldn't say that to Gomer Pyle if he was alive.
Still hunting for opium paraphernalia.
User avatar
SternAAlbifrons
Expatriate
Posts: 3659
Joined: Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:31 am
Reputation: 2164
Location: Gilligan's Island
Pitcairn Island

Re: Coronavirus UK: ‘Drug-dealing kingpin’ extradited from Thailand at centre of suspected outbreak at high-security jai

Post by SternAAlbifrons » Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:30 pm

Ravensnest wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:16 pm
[ wouldn't say that to Gomer Pyle if he was alive.
What would you say to the goose if he marched in your door like this


('might be lovable, but still a goose)
User avatar
Ravensnest
Expatriate
Posts: 748
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2018 6:42 pm
Reputation: 307
Contact:
United States of America

Re: Coronavirus UK: ‘Drug-dealing kingpin’ extradited from Thailand at centre of suspected outbreak at high-security jai

Post by Ravensnest » Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:37 pm

SternAAlbifrons wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:30 pm
Ravensnest wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:16 pm
[ wouldn't say that to Gomer Pyle if he was alive.
What would you say to the goose if he marched in your door like this


('might be lovable, but still a goose)
I'd be at a loss for words like Andy was!!! :shock:
Still hunting for opium paraphernalia.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: phuketrichard, Sambodia, yong and 113 guests