NSSF Insurance

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
kritsana77
Expatriate
Thailand

NSSF Insurance

Post by kritsana77 »

I have been asked by my work to apply for the NSSF insurance program. Can anyone give me any information concerning the program. Thank you.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: NSSF Insurance

Post by John Bingham »

You need to go to the NSSF office way out in Sen Sok off Hanoi Rd. You may need to bring a letter from work, photos and ID, I can't remember. It's at 11°35'05.2"N 104°51'52.3"E
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Soriya
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Soriya »

kritsana77 wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:35 pm I have been asked by my work to apply for the NSSF insurance program. Can anyone give me any information concerning the program. Thank you.
Gives you cheap access to medical facitilities. I have used it once and saved 60% off the original cost.
They have a website in english.
Soriya
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Soriya »

Its about halfway down Pritheach hun neang road. Off hanoi.
kritsana77
Expatriate
Thailand

Post by kritsana77 »

Thank you everyone.
Jerry Atrick
Expatriate
Central African Republic

Post by Jerry Atrick »

They came to my last place of work and on-ramped everybody over a day.

It was quite convenient.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Soriya wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:22 pm
kritsana77 wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:35 pm I have been asked by my work to apply for the NSSF insurance program. Can anyone give me any information concerning the program. Thank you.
Gives you cheap access to medical facitilities. I have used it once and saved 60% off the original cost.
I've had that NSSF cover for a few years but have never needed it or used it. As far as our HR pointed out it just covered us for issues/accidents while at work or commuting and only for Calmette. Does anyone know more about it?
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Jerry Atrick
Expatriate
Central African Republic

Post by Jerry Atrick »

John Bingham wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:14 pm
I've had that NSSF cover for a few years but have never needed it or used it. As far as our HR pointed out it just covered us for issues/accidents while at work or commuting and only for Calmette. Does anyone know more about it?
All local health centres was what our HR told us, wherever in the country.
Ravensnest
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Ravensnest »

Jerry Atrick wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:22 pm
All local health centres was what our HR told us, wherever in the country.
and for all health issues- work-related or not. I have never used mine but a few co-workers that I know have and spoke positive about it.
Still here, in country...
Soriya
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Soriya »

There are loads of places you can you use it, clinics and hospitals.its all detailled on the website. A colleague of mine had to goto hospital to have gall stones removed.the card covered half his costs.
I got 70% off my treatment only last month. None where work related. He was at sensok uni hospotal. I was a preah angdong its called.not sure on spelling.down on the intersection near canadian tower.
Search google for nssf hospital list. There is a pdf you can download with all of the clinics and hospitals.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic