THE SAD TALE OF THE MAN WHO COULDN’T MAKE A FRIEND IN CAMBODIA FOR LOVE NOR MONEY

This is the part of the forum where we discuss Cambodia's nightlife! While most bars, nightclubs, pubs, beer gardens, and hostess bars are in Phnom Penh, we discuss the Cambodian nightlife across all of Cambodia, including Siem Reap, Kampot, and Sihanoukville. The main nightlife areas in Phnom Penh are on Street 136, Street 130, Street 110 and Street 51, but there are other party spots that aren't girlie bars where expats, tourists, and locals drink until the sun comes up. Feel free to post specials and promotions that relate to nighttime fun!
JUDGEDREDD
Expatriate
Christmas Island

Re: THE SAD TALE OF THE MAN WHO COULDN’T MAKE A FRIEND IN CAMBODIA FOR LOVE NOR MONEY

Post by JUDGEDREDD »

You sound like an absolute fanny
Slow down little world, you're changing too fast.
Confused
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: THE SAD TALE OF THE MAN WHO COULDN’T MAKE A FRIEND IN CAMBODIA FOR LOVE NOR MONEY

Post by Confused »

This is going to sound a little bit strange, and apologies if I'm barking up the wrong tree, but @Duncan

Could I ask please:

a) what English football team do you support ?
b) are you aged around 55-60 and do you go out wearing flip-flops ?
c) are you Him ?
d) do you have connections in Philippines and Hong Kong ?
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

Confused wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 9:22 pm This is going to sound a little bit strange, and apologies if I'm barking up the wrong tree, but @Duncan

Could I ask please:

b) are you aged around 60 and do you go out wearing flip-flops ?
c) are you Him ?
Hope you realise that there is no bark on a banana tree , but the answer is a yes or maybe no.

Hope your not confused.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
Confused
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Confused »

Duncan wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 9:30 pm
Confused wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 9:22 pm This is going to sound a little bit strange, and apologies if I'm barking up the wrong tree, but @Duncan

Could I ask please:

b) are you aged around 60 and do you go out wearing flip-flops ?
c) are you Him ?
Hope you realise that there is no bark on a banana tree , but the answer is a yes or maybe no.

Hope your not confused.
You did all this because you thought I was responsible for you being banned for a day from a sub-forum of a football forum ?
Confused
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Confused »

@Duncan

I apologise for arguing with you. Could we call that even now please, and could I have my life back now please ?
ofparadise
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by ofparadise »

I need the last 15 mins of my life back. What just happened... hahahaha. Why is this conversation so addictive...
jaclu
Expatriate
Pitcairn Island

Post by jaclu »

Confused wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:43 am
I apologise for arguing with you. Could we call that even now please, and could I have my life back now please ?
You should consider a literary career. You could, for example, write a travel guide trying to cover as many Girlie bars as possible. It would probably be a bestseller.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic