Why Are There So Many Loser Farang Men in Thailand?

Thailand is Cambodia's neighbor to the West, and this forum is dedicated to Thai news, stories, reviews, blogs, videos, Thai people and anything else related to the country. A lot of expats have both lived and worked in Cambodia and Thailand, and this area is a place to discuss all aspects of life in Thailand and what's going on there. Most topics are about Bangkok and Pattaya because of their larger populations of expatriates and tourists in those cities, but this is for all things Thai.
j57
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Why Are There So Many Loser Farang Men in Thailand?

Post by j57 »

I want to know why there are so many scumbag Thais in Thailand who use up farangs and discard them once their tank..aka bank account ...is sucked dry like an empty can of fucking red bull...
The comment about a person only making $1,000/month in Thailand who has no skills or ability to get a well paying job in the West is way off base.
How can you get a teaching job that pays the same as back in the USA in Thailand?
I know a very nice man who retired from teaching in the USA and has taught in Cambodia for nearly ten years. Clean shaven, happily married, sober...he makes the going rate...
Thais have an arrogance I have encountered in other cultures. They are mortified when they find out on facedouche of a French couple making love on a beach in the nude....and turn a blind eye to Thai bordellos that are full of underage girls and ladyboys.
open your eyes to the real scumbags..
Alex
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Alex »

j57 wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:11 am I want to know why there are so many scumbag Thais in Thailand who use up farangs and discard them once their tank..aka bank account ...is sucked dry like an empty can of fucking red bull...
There aren't more scumbag Thais in Thailand than there are scumbag Murricans in the States or scumbag Krauts in Germany. You sound like you've fallen prey to a bar girl. In that case your sentiment is understandable, but really, people who think with their small head are screwed pretty much wherever they go.
Marty
BANNED
Canada

Post by Marty »

Like I said nothing wrong with loosed farang men as long as they indulge responsibly and not with that shit methamphetamine. Nice pic of John Mark Kart in the OP. Not a loosed, an absolute nutteor that should be behind bars or in a padded cell. Confined.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Marty wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 3:10 pm loosed farang men
I think the word you are looking for is "loser". There is no word "loosed".
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

John Bingham wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 3:41 pm
Marty wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 3:10 pm loosed farang men
I think the word you are looking for is "loser". There is no word "loosed".
Maybe he meant 'loose farang men' :stir: :beer3:
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

SEA attracts foreign criminal elements, esp the Brits and Russians. Western losers gravitate around these dipsticks and think they are cool. Thailand is probably dipstick central for UK boiler room, real estate and investment scammers.
I'm deliberately not referencing crooks from mainland China.
yong
Expatriate
Thailand

Post by yong »

As a screw salesman in Thailand may I urge all of you not to use the word loose so loosely. 😂
pczz
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by pczz »

yong wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:58 pm "Here in Thailand, however, poorer Thai girls are often misinformed and think these men ‘have money’, simply because they are western."

I strongly believe the above statement does not refer to Thai women only I can see it in Indonesia, Malaysia hell even Singapore too. Don't know about Cambodia though.
In cambdi they know white guys are cheapskated who cannot affor thailand :-)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic