Serial pooper nabbed, brown-handed

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
Stinkman
Expatriate

Serial pooper nabbed, brown-handed

Post by Stinkman »

Massachusetts serial pooper arrested after police catch her defecating in parking lot: reports

A Massachusetts woman accused of defecating in the parking lot of a local Natick store for months was arrested Wednesday after she was caught in the act, reports say.

The accused incontinent criminal

Andrea Grocer, 51, was charged with eight counts of wanton destruction property after a Natick police officer said he saw her defecating outside the Natick Outdoor Store around 7 a.m., WYCN reported.

Police were first alerted to the serial pooper in December when Henry Kanner, the store’s owner, reported human feces there on eight separate occasions since October.

Police began investigating, initially believing it might be an animal, but then found “toilet paper and other wipes," Natick Police Department spokeswoman Lt. Cara Rossi told The Metrowest Daily News.

An officer was patrolling the parking lot Wednesday when he spotted Grocer waiting for the lot to clear, opening the driver’s side door of her Lincoln MKX and defecating out the door, WYCN reported.

Grocer was pulled over after driving off and told police that she was on her way to a home up the street where she worked as a nanny, but stopped because she has irritable bowel syndrome, according to the arrest report.

Her employer told police, however, that Grocer had access to their restroom. This, coupled with the length of time that passed with Grocer in the lot, led to her arrest.

“I’m so happy they arrested her,” Kanner told Metrowest. “I have no idea who she is. This has been ongoing. She has defecated quite often over here. There’s nothing more disgusting coming into your parking lot in the morning and seeing a pile of human excrement.”

A reenactment of the malodorous crime scene.

Grocer was released without bail and is due back in court on March 2.
https://www.foxnews.com/us/massachusett ... ot-reports

Looks like she's pinching one out during her perp photo.
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Serial pooper nabbed, brown-handed

Post by Clutch Cargo »

Doctors explain the possible reasons why people poo in public

Perhaps not surprisingly, there’s been little study into the psychology behind why people would choose to poo in public, but Australian psychologist Sandy Rea said that in some unusual cases — although not specifically in Mr Macintosh’s case — it may be to serve a “sexual fantasy”.

“There is paraphiliac disorder, which is characterised by sexual fantasies and sexual gratification,” Ms Rea told news.com.au.

“Somewhere along the line, there’s been a wrong association between sexual fantasy and defecating in public.

“They get a thrill. They get an arousal, but underlying that gratification is anger and a thought disorder.”

Ms Rea said the “thrill” of not being caught can be a reason to push people to continue with the dangerous public act.

“It is a big f**k you, and is where the thought and anger of the disorder comes,” she said.

“The repeat behaviour, and never getting caught, reinstates the ‘I’ll do what I want to do’ mentality.”

Ms Rea said the other reasoning behind “disturbing” public displays could be “elimination disorder”.

“This can occur when the person is really angry at someone or something,” she said. “Perhaps a person or organisation. This is a revenge. The person feels entitled. If I want to do this I can, and I will.”

Clinical psychologist Sharon Chirban of Amplify Wellness and Performance in Boston, told Men’s Health that the act of pooing in public was at the height of “vandalism crime”.

“It’s a statement,” says Chirban. “They’re expressing aggression through an egregious act.”

“As with other vandalising behaviour like tire slashing, graffiti, or salting lawns, the motivation can be anger or envy.

“Maybe the lawn pooper is envious of those in that neighbourhood. Maybe the laundry pooper is angry about the laziness of others to empty washers in a timely fashion.”

Full story: https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/healt ... f52a6b470f
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic