Defining the sexpat.

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
SternAAlbifrons
Expatriate
Pitcairn Island

Re: Defining the sexpat.

Post by SternAAlbifrons »

Phnom Poon wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:34 pm
Mishmash wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:04 pm Intellectual Types - For in depth metaphysical discussions followed by a sluttish romp if the Heisenburg Uncertainty plays out and Schrodingers Cat is found in the tenth paradise.
aka schrodingers pussy
It doesn't matter where the pussy is found at the start,
it is the duty of every man to make dammed sure it ends up in the Tenth Paradise at the finish.
-if you want a good reputation around town
Phnom Poon
Expatriate
Kiribati

Post by Phnom Poon »

Mishmash wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:38 pm
Mishmash wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:04 pm Intellectual Types - For in depth metaphysical discussions followed by a sluttish romp if the Heisenburg Uncertainty plays out and Schrodingers Cat is found in the tenth paradise.
aka schrodingers pussy
Guess you didn't know whether you were alive or dead when in there as well..

Besides the Intellectual ladies want more empirical proof so we must repeat the experiments again and again.
quite alive, then dead too

monstra mihi bona!
Mishmash
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Mishmash »

Phnom Poon wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:49 pm
Mishmash wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:38 pm
aka schrodingers pussy
Guess you didn't know whether you were alive or dead when in there as well..

Besides the Intellectual ladies want more empirical proof so we must repeat the experiments again and again.
quite alive, then dead
Or both at the same time if she understands carezza!!!

You can always engage them into talking about the ancient Arabic Classic 'Perfumed Garden' recipes for 30 days of deflowering virgins.

Something about rubbing honey and ginger somewhere or the Chickpea and meat diet, or the egg yolk and bread.

Obviously she would like to test this as it engages her scientific curiosity.

The biggest sex organ is the brain... (Although I have noticed abberations, enough to question the validity of this when facing a magnificent heaving cleavage popping the buttons of a crisp white librarian shirt)
SternAAlbifrons
Expatriate
Pitcairn Island

hunter8 wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:57 pm A western man marrying an asian woman in Asia will be labeled as a sexpat too by a broad definition.
When they see you two walking in the street together they will automatically assume the most common type of short-term relationship,
Good point you bring up, Hunter- i get that whenever i travel out of my small town. (and my wife is just about to hit 50!)
From western tourist more than anybody. You can see the narrowed eyes, the thin pursed lips and unhidden look of distain.

Yeah, a tax in a way - but you soon get to totally ignore it.

At least you don't get so many of those other suspicions so much - that us older single guys get when out alone.
"Hmm - now is he one of those pedo's?"
I can't blame them, i used to do it myself. But it makes me hate the pedo's even more.

Talking about living in Cambodia, when you are visiting the West, is fraught with those suspicions too.
Either/or - pedo or sexpat? You can see that in many peoples eyes too.
Alex
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Alex »

To me, a sexpat is someone whose main motivation for becoming an expat is sex. Simple as that. A typical case would be a guy who holidays in Pattaya as a sex tourist, then moves there once retired to make it a year-round thing.
Mishmash
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Mishmash »

SternAAlbifrons wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:13 pm
hunter8 wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:57 pm A western man marrying an asian woman in Asia will be labeled as a sexpat too by a broad definition.
When they see you two walking in the street together they will automatically assume the most common type of short-term relationship,
Good point you bring up, Hunter- i get that whenever i travel out of my small town. (and my wife is just about to hit 50!)
From western tourist more than anybody. You can see the narrowed eyes, the thin pursed lips and unhidden look of distain.

Yeah, a tax in a way - but you soon get to totally ignore it.

At least you don't get so many of those other suspicions so much - that us older single guys get when out alone.
"Hmm - now is he one of those pedo's?"
I can't blame them, i used to do it myself. But it makes me hate the pedo's even more.

Talking about living in Cambodia, when you are visiting the West, is fraught with those suspicions too.
Either/or - pedo or sexpat? You can see that in many peoples eyes too.
Fuck the nosy cunts, trying to bring down you and your wife.

Generally they are no-hopers, who have no conception of how to appreciate ladies in general.
SternAAlbifrons
Expatriate
Pitcairn Island

Alex wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:18 pm To me, a sexpat is someone whose main motivation for becoming an expat is sex. Simple as that. A typical case would be a guy who holidays in Pattaya as a sex tourist, then moves there once retired to make it a year-round thing.
Yeah, i think that nails my definition too. "main motivation" is sex.
Mishmash
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Mishmash »

SternAAlbifrons wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:43 pm
Alex wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:18 pm To me, a sexpat is someone whose main motivation for becoming an expat is sex. Simple as that. A typical case would be a guy who holidays in Pattaya as a sex tourist, then moves there once retired to make it a year-round thing.
Yeah, i think that nails my definition too. "main motivation" is sex.
Seconded
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

phuketrichard wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:46 pm
Urban dictionary defines them as
Sexpats have only 3 main motivations: to get drunk, sleep with hookers and to survive in Asia as long as possible.

They
:popcorn:

Now how many of you all fit, ....to get drunk, sleep with hookers and to survive in Asia as long as possible.
damn ya got me here :plus1:
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

And then has to move from Thailand because of some visa issues but insists on talking in some retarded bar-girl form of English. They are often deluded into thinking that pretty much every local they encounter is up for boning them at a price. They don't seem to be able to distinguish between respectable locals, local service-staff and freelance hookers and treat them all the same way. I think any consenting activity between adults is up to them but some of these people are fucking gross and shouldn't be encouraged.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic