Following the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Outbreak - News and Discussion

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
Arget
Expatriate
Australia

Re: Following the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Outbreak - News and Discussion

Post by Arget »

Kammekor wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:00 pm
fsdfdsdf wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 1:45 pm Not a rich government? No we don't all agree even if it probably is illegal not to agree
It's not the government which is rich but the heads of the government
And how they became "rich" :hattip:
Kammekor
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Kammekor »

Arget wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:06 pm
Kammekor wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:00 pm
fsdfdsdf wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 1:45 pm Not a rich government? No we don't all agree even if it probably is illegal not to agree
It's not the government which is rich but the heads of the government
And how they became "rich" :hattip:
I could teach you some tricks...

I hope the grant from China to test for covid has been clearly marked. Otherwise people at the ministry of health might be tempted to 'allocate' some funds in their budget to 'pay' for it. That's one common way to transfer money from one side to the other.
ExPenhMan
Expatriate
Canada

Post by ExPenhMan »

armchairlawyer wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:25 am Dr Pierre Kory speaks about Ivermectin as a treatment for all stages of Covid - prevention, early stage, late stage and long Covid. Interesting comments also on the potential for Ivermectin in treating other serious viruses, such as dengue fever.

He also talks about the role of corticosteroids in the pulmonary stage of Covid.
Thanks @armchairlawyer (Don't know why poster tags never work for me.) I will watch Dr. Campbell's video after posting this . . .

Speaking of Ivermectin, I just watched the best complete presentation I've seen on this as well as how powerful Vitamin D and melatonin are fighting off respiratory viruses.

Dr. Paul Marik, a South African MD, now working in the US, has a lengthy string of fellowship achievements, degrees and over 400 peer-reviewed articles in just about every branch of medicine. He presents a very convincing defence in using Ivermectin and how important Vit D, zinc and melatonin are. It's 1 hours, 8 minutes long but the meat of it is from 3 mins to 46 minutes. It takes the first 3 minutes for the host to list all his degrees and achievements.

Noteworthy: bats have the most melatonin of any species. That makes them immune to coronaviruses.

PS: I just found out in the Campbell interview that the doctor is on the same team as Dr. Marik.

cautious colin
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by cautious colin »

ExPenhMan wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:58 pm
Thanks @armchairlawyer (Don't know why poster tags never work for me.)
@ExPenhMan

Try mention, not tag. Or you can just use the @ and start to type the name and select from the dropdown
ExPenhMan
Expatriate
Canada

Post by ExPenhMan »

cautious colin wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 5:54 pm
ExPenhMan wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:58 pm
Thanks @armchairlawyer (Don't know why poster tags never work for me.)
@ExPenhMan

Try mention, not tag. Or you can just use the @ and start to type the name and select from the dropdown
@cautious colin Finally, I can play with the other kids! Thanks man.
beerlaodrinker
Expatriate
France

Post by beerlaodrinker »

Its clear that if, as the PPP is now suggesting, the lockdown is extended until the 5th, then there needs to be a pause in salaries, consumption and expenditure, possibly with loan repayments reset by a fortnight to compensate.

We read in The Bible that Jesus fasted for 40 days and 40 nights. Other religions do this, it will do no harm to the Buddhists of Cambodia to, if nothing else, show loyalty to the Government.
Last edited by beerlaodrinker on Mon Apr 26, 2021 7:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
cautious colin
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by cautious colin »

beerlaodrinker wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 7:12 pm Its clear that if, as the PPP is now suggesting, the lockdown is extended until the 5th, then there needs to be a pause in salaries, consumption and expenditure, possibly with loan repayments reset by a fortnight to compensate.

We read in The Bible that Jesus fasted for 50 days and 40 nights. Other religions do this, it will do jo harm to the Buddhists of Cambodia to, if nothing else, show loyalty to the Government.
Huh?
beerlaodrinker
Expatriate
France

Post by beerlaodrinker »

cautious colin wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 7:14 pm
beerlaodrinker wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 7:12 pm Its clear that if, as the PPP is now suggesting, the lockdown is extended until the 5th, then there needs to be a pause in salaries, consumption and expenditure, possibly with loan repayments reset by a fortnight to compensate.

We read in The Bible that Jesus fasted for 50 days and 40 nights. Other religions do this, it will do jo harm to the Buddhists of Cambodia to, if nothing else, show loyalty to the Government.
Huh?
Yes, apologies, there were two awful typos in the post that made it meaningless until I corrected it.
ego bibere nimis
Expatriate
Australia

Post by ego bibere nimis »

beerlaodrinker wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 7:17 pm
cautious colin wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 7:14 pm

Huh?
Yes, apologies, there were two awful typos in the post that made it meaningless until I corrected it.
I imagine there are quite a few folks banking on getting paid at the end of the month. If lockdown gets extended, going to be challenging for payrolls to be physically processed given so many people are paid in cash. Will be an interesting week ahead for sure.
You know that tingly little feeling you get when you really like someone? That's common sense leaving your body.
Arget
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Arget »

Brains much smarter than mine have made these decisions on lockdowns, close markets, deny the population access to food, except for the ruling class , and change their minds and orders again and again without considering consequences for the people who have been deprived of any income.

Smarter and more logical than I could ever be.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic