Human rights or lack off in lieland

Thailand is Cambodia's neighbor to the West, and this forum is dedicated to Thai news, stories, reviews, blogs, videos, Thai people and anything else related to the country. A lot of expats have both lived and worked in Cambodia and Thailand, and this area is a place to discuss all aspects of life in Thailand and what's going on there. Most topics are about Bangkok and Pattaya because of their larger populations of expatriates and tourists in those cities, but this is for all things Thai.
adders28
Expatriate

Human rights or lack off in lieland

Post by adders28 »

Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Re: Human rights or lack off in lieland

Post by Username Taken »

I find these posts that have nothing but a link annoying. You could at least post the first paragraph.
adders28
Expatriate

Post by adders28 »

Username Taken wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:17 pm I find these posts that have nothing but a link annoying. You could at least post the first paragraph.
bit like people with username taken lol
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

adders28 wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:34 pm
Username Taken wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:17 pm I find these posts that have nothing but a link annoying. You could at least post the first paragraph.
:please:
what is ur problem with thailand ? Did a thai ladyboy make off with ur life savings?
have u ever lived here? worked here? raised a family here?

i am really getting tired of ur re tweets of Andrews tweets and one sided views.
Every country has good an bad and for the few hundred thousand expats and the 35, million ++ tourists/year thailand isn't so bad and far better than many places.

What country are you from? Bet i can dig up plenty of negative links

One trick pony.... :beer1:
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
yong
Expatriate
Thailand

Post by yong »

I have the same feeling too and I’ve seen in a few forums moderators simply deleted such posts and warned thread starters.
Isaanbarang
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Isaanbarang »

The height of laziness to just cut something from somewhere and paste it. No comment or thought provoking question asked
adders28
Expatriate

Post by adders28 »

phuketrichard wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:41 pm
adders28 wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:34 pm
:please:
what is ur problem with thailand ? Did a thai ladyboy make off with ur life savings?
have u ever lived here? worked here? raised a family here?

i am really getting tired of ur re tweets of Andrews tweets and one sided views.
Every country has good an bad and for the few hundred thousand expats and the 35, million ++ tourists/year thailand isn't so bad and far better than many places.

What country are you from? Bet i can dig up plenty of negative links

One trick pony.... :beer1:
what is your problem with me? i worked in human rights in thailand thats why i could tell you things about those xxxxxx make your teeth itch, oh this is a thailand thread is it not? why are you always here promoting thailand? go to thai visa with the other nit wits
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

OK it's clear there are 2 opposing views on Thailand. I suggest you both respect the other's view and keep it civil going forward and not resort to personal attacks and name calling. The topic is human rights and the OP's link refers to human trafficking there...let's stick to that, otherwise I lock this topic.
BR549
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by BR549 »

Why can't you just click the link?
Talk about lazy..
It is an interesting article.
I had a wonderful time in my travels in Thailand.
Plus, I met some awful locals and tourists.
For the most part it was fantastic.
I made some mistakes with people I associated with.
I knew a lady from Thailand in the USA who had been trafficked as a child. Her dad had sold her to a G.I. into girls and they used an older sister's birth certificate.
She got kicked to the curb when she developed into a woman by the scumbag.
Why not just click the link?
In the USA thousands of kids are being trafficked across the border because of a broken system.
Kids are also being used to get adults across using a loophole. These kids are no relation to the people claiming to be relatives. They are then carried back south and used again by another bunch of scum.
The cartels control the entire Northern states of Mexico.
I knew a lady IN Thailand that had to quit school and go work in a Thai brothel as a kid. Once she was 18 she then went to work in a Farang bars.
Men thought she was this hot 18 year old.
But, she had been a working girl already for 6 years.
Of course every country has good and bad.
Calling a guy lazy and ganging up on him for posting something about Thailand on the Thailand section is so uncool.
adders28
Expatriate

Post by adders28 »

BR549 wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:21 pm Why can't you just click the link?
Talk about lazy..
It is an interesting article.
I had a wonderful time in my travels in Thailand.
Plus, I met some awful locals and tourists.
For the most part it was fantastic.
I made some mistakes with people I associated with.
I knew a lady from Thailand in the USA who had been trafficked as a child. Her dad had sold her to a G.I. into girls and they used an older sister's birth certificate.
She got kicked to the curb when she developed into a woman by the scumbag.
Why not just click the link?
In the USA thousands of kids are being trafficked across the border because of a broken system.
Kids are also being used to get adults across using a loophole. These kids are no relation to the people claiming to be relatives. They are then carried back south and used again by another bunch of scum.
The cartels control the entire Northern states of Mexico.
I knew a lady IN Thailand that had to quit school and go work in a Thai brothel as a kid. Once she was 18 she then went to work in a Farang bars.
Men thought she was this hot 18 year old.
But, she had been a working girl already for 6 years.
Of course every country has good and bad.
Calling a guy lazy and ganging up on him for posting something about Thailand on the Thailand section is so uncool.
Thanks BR i not been member here long and on twitter often just put a link. Notice its the people living in thailand on a cambodian forum , albeit the thai thread, i worked with HRW so i could post a hell of a lot more upset the expats over there
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic