Being an ass inine to get into the Dark Net

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
tireswang
Expatriate
United States of America

Being an ass inine to get into the Dark Net

Post by tireswang »

:stir: one has to post many times before you are allowed into the Darkness...this just another post with nothing of any value to anyone but me...to help me on my way
~
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Re: Being an ass inine to get into the Dark Net

Post by Anchor Moy »

tireswang wrote: Wed Jan 01, 2020 5:06 pm :stir: one has to post many times before you are allowed into the Darkness...this just another post with nothing of any value to anyone but me...to help me on my way
Lol, you have more than enough posts to access the darknet. Just ask the mods to let you in.

Now you can relax and stop posting "nothing of any value to anyone ", as you say yourself. :smileinbox:
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

Anchor Moy wrote: Wed Jan 01, 2020 7:14 pm
tireswang wrote: Wed Jan 01, 2020 5:06 pm :stir: one has to post many times before you are allowed into the Darkness...this just another post with nothing of any value to anyone but me...to help me on my way
Lol, you have more than enough posts to access the darknet. Just ask the mods to let you in.

Now you can relax and stop posting "nothing of any value to anyone ", as you say yourself. :smileinbox:
worthless posts,digging up old threads doesn't count...
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

phuketrichard wrote: Wed Jan 01, 2020 7:53 pm

Yep, for every 'nothing of value' post, entry to the Darkside goes up 10 posts....true story. :mrgreen:
tireswang
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by tireswang »

:bow: meanwhile my requests have been ignored...by the Moderators. :Search:
pczz
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by pczz »

clutchcargo wrote: Wed Jan 01, 2020 8:13 pm

Yep, for every 'nothing of value' post, entry to the Darkside goes up 10 posts....true story. :mrgreen:
Hmm. By those standards every CEO member should be barred :-)
tireswang
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by tireswang »

I am not CEO and claim exclusion from this clause of "standards."
~
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

tireswang wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:49 am I am not CEO and claim exclusion from this clause of "standards."
Your lucky day :hattip:
bernipes
Tourist

Post by bernipes »

:ROFL: :ROFL:

Life is hard
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

bernipes wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:45 pm

:ROFL: :ROFL:

Life is hard
for all ur most recent Worthless posts i think the mods should set ur min to be admitted to 100 :stir:
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic