Chicken Kleptomaniac Caught with the Evidence

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Chicken Kleptomaniac Caught with the Evidence

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Cambodia News (Pailin): On December 25, 2019, at 07:15 am, the police received a complaint from a 39-year-old woman, Cheng Kong, that some of her chickens had been stolen from her property in Borden Neiv village, Pailin.

After receiving the information, the police conducted an investigation and arrested a 30-year-old man, Soeun Bun, called Mal, who was found with three stolen chickens and two cages at his house. The suspect confessed the crime, and he said he often stole chickens, and this was seventh time he had committed the crime.

The police are preparing the case for submitting to the court.

Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Re: Chicken Kleptomaniac Caught with the Evidence

Post by Duncan »

I cannot figure out which one in those pic's in the thief . Maybe all of them.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
hiway5
Expatriate
Spain

Post by hiway5 »

It was just a matter of time before he fell afowl of the law.
hiway5
Expatriate
Spain

Post by hiway5 »

Duncan wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 9:07 am I cannot figure out which one in those pic's in the thief . Maybe all of them.
Any adult male wearing shorts is guilty.
Anthony's Weiner
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Anthony's Weiner »

A pig's ass is pork, a cow's ass is beef but a chicken's ass is foul.
BR549
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by BR549 »

Wearing shorts is criminal?
The true sign of an honest upstanding man is wearing trousers?
I have read and heard some bullshit in my day; but, that has to be the dumbest fucking thing ever.
xandreu
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by xandreu »

I wonder if he'll get have to do any bird when he goes up in front of the beak? He might have been hen-pecked by his missus into doing it . We'll never know thigh he did it unless we stay a-breast of the situation.

*I realise my puns will only work with a very select few of you but I couldn't give a flying feathers
The difference between animals and humans is that animals would never allow the dumb ones to lead the pack.
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

Srokchkai
Tourist
Latvia

Post by Srokchkai »

And the natural pecking order has been restored
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic