HP Spectre X 360 Laptop to sell $300

This is where you can buy and sell anything you want in Cambodia! There is no 'Craigslist Cambodia,' so this is the next best thing. Most items for sale are in Phnom Penh, but this is a buy and sell section for the whole country. Many expats and tourists have new and used items to sell, so anyone can list them here. CEO has no part in these sales, so buyers and sellers need to get in contact with each other themselves. You're always welcome to list items you're giving away for free, as we encourage the community to give when they can. Amazon and eBay ship select items to Cambodia, but you save time and money when you do things locally.
bossho
Aging Tweaker
United States of America

HP Spectre X 360 Laptop to sell $300

Post by bossho »

This is a nice laptop - boots up instantly, no hard drive as it is solid state and has 8 mb of RAM and it is touch screen, ultra thin and lightweight and the battery is good for 6-8 hours depending on use. I have used this machine as my personal machine and I am hard on equipment and never had a problem. When I am working on this machine I normally have two different browsers open with multiple tabs open in both browsers. It is a thoroughbred among ponies.

Bang and Olufsen sound too, I will add the reality that the touch screen is lightly cracked and there are scratches and stuff from the life of a rolling stone thus the Asian mindset does not approve. A smart foreigner might just be able to figure out this is a screaming deal at $300 cash. A young Khmer would also understand the value here.

A less versed foreigner regarding the value of this type of PC can look elsewhere for a dumbed down hard drive machine thank you very much as I don't need to express value to tech illiterates. I can be kind and show one the ropes of PC's if one can learn in English or related language.

If you like tech stuff and like high performance/ low weight and slim profile low weight and relatively long battery life this could be a lifetime of data input for you.

How much is the HP Spectre x360?
HP Spectre x360 13-ap0013dx
HP Spectre x360 13-ap0013dx
Price as reviewed $1,350
Display size/resolution 13.3-inch 1,920 x 1,080 touch display
CPU 1.8GHz Intel Core i7-8565U
PC Memory 8GB DDR4 SDRAM 2,666MHz
No shit sherlock, call me or text me 093 643 018
Advertisement
CamboQuick Cambodia Amazon Shipping