Reliable cattery in Phnom Penh or Battambang

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
Andrew Nasia
Tourist

Re: Reliable cattery in Phnom Penh or Battambang

Post by Andrew Nasia »

lighthouse wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 7:45 pm
Andrew Nasia wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 7:06 pm What country are you and your cats coming from lighthouse?
Hi Andrew!

Why is that relevant?

Thanks in advance.
Not relevant at all, just asking, as one does. You know, making conversation, as one does.

You may have been coming from somewhere exciting like Las Vegas, as some do.

Do carry on. I shan't bother you with any more irrelevance.
lighthouse
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by lighthouse »

hanno wrote: Wed Dec 25, 2019 6:41 am
rozzieoz wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 8:33 pm Cats don’t need to be transported in cages. I took my four in a taxi and there were no issues at all.
Certainly wouldn't work with my cats. The annual trip to the vet is an ordeal and I have to take them, one at a time, in a cage as they absolutely freak out. Years and years ago, a Leopard dropped into a van full of tourists; I think if my Miu-Mius were not in a cage, the results would be similar: death and carnage.
It's exactly like that with mine as well, Hanno.

THANKS.
lighthouse
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by lighthouse »

Andrew Nasia wrote: Wed Dec 25, 2019 8:29 am
lighthouse wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 7:45 pm
Andrew Nasia wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 7:06 pm What country are you and your cats coming from lighthouse?
Hi Andrew!

Why is that relevant?

Thanks in advance.
Not relevant at all, just asking, as one does. You know, making conversation, as one does.

You may have been coming from somewhere exciting like Las Vegas, as some do.

Do carry on. I shan't bother you with any more irrelevance.
[Mod edit: let's stay on topic going forward thanks]
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

my take having lived in Cambodia and having traveled all over the country for the past 16 years

Your making a mistake by settling on moving to Battambang, without ever of visited the city, ( or country)>
ur making a bigger mistake with bringing 5 cats with you. Not sure how many landlords would be happy about renting a place to you and ur 5 cats that will be living with you an being indoor cats.

Carry on and good luck cause ur surely going to need tons of it...
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Captain Bonez
Baked
Nigeria

Post by Captain Bonez »

Just tell them where a cattery is and shut up. This thread could have been finished pages ago.

Jesus Hussain Christ
If you enjoy noise pollution and obnoxious driving practices, Phnom Penh is the place for you!

This.
lighthouse
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by lighthouse »

Captain Bonez wrote: Wed Dec 25, 2019 9:53 am Just tell them where a cattery is and shut up. This thread could have been finished pages ago.

Jesus Hussain Christ
THANK YOU Captain.

You just hit the nail on the head.
lighthouse
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by lighthouse »

phuketrichard wrote: Wed Dec 25, 2019 9:45 am my take having lived in Cambodia and having traveled all over the country for the past 16 years

Your making a mistake by settling on moving to Battambang, without ever of visited the city, ( or country)>
ur making a bigger mistake with bringing 5 cats with you. Not sure how many landlords would be happy about renting a place to you and ur 5 cats that will be living with you an being indoor cats.

Carry on and good luck cause ur surely going to need tons of it...
Thank you Phucketrichard. I know you mean it well.
pczz
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by pczz »

[media]topic34746.html[/media]One disadvantage of living in battambang province. Mines.
lighthouse
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by lighthouse »

pczz wrote: Wed Dec 25, 2019 8:53 pm [media]topic34746.html[/media]One disadvantage of living in battambang province. Mines.
I'll do my best to avoid them, pczz.

Thank you for the warning though. Nice to see my well-being concerns you.
Ricky Shaw
Expatriate
Djibouti

Post by Ricky Shaw »

Really. Good luck. What is a cattery?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic