60-Year-old Swedish Man Missing in Phnom Penh

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Mishmash
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: 60-Year-old Swedish Man Missing in Phnom Penh

Post by Mishmash »

Anthony's Weiner wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 4:44 pm
65 year old Christie Brinkley 1 in 371,000,000

While the percentage of the world's population of females aged 25- 29 has dropped in the past ten years from 8.1% to 7.7% the percentage of women over 65 has increased as have the percentage of males over 65.
See what the missing guy started....

Has got you looking at Christine Brinkley and now I have to look my Joan Collins collection..

He better turn up soon or all the 'experienced' ladies in town will have been snapped up by some CEOers :beer3:
BR549
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by BR549 »

Been over 2 weeks.
Did the guy show up at Angkor Wat? in the gutter?
dead from a heart attack?
Seems like he was forgotten in exchange for some UK statistics even though he was a Swede in Cambodia.
I stay young by having a young wife.
Or, is it the other way around?
I forget. I just turned 62 a few weeks ago.
DaveG
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by DaveG »

BR549 wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:31 am Been over 2 weeks.
Did the guy show up at Angkor Wat? in the gutter?
dead from a heart attack?
Seems like he was forgotten in exchange for some UK statistics even though he was a Swede in Cambodia.
I stay young by having a young wife.
Or, is it the other way around?
I forget. I just turned 62 a few weeks ago.

What guy !!!!,
Anyway back to the topic......I can't believe where the time goes, Lara Lewington is 40, I remember having a quick pull while she explained how cold and wet the day was going to be.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic