Ignoring the police because you have a fancy car

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
BklynBoy
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Ignoring the police because you have a fancy car

Post by BklynBoy »

Anthony's Weiner wrote: Wed Dec 18, 2019 9:01 am
GMJS-CEO wrote: Wed Dec 18, 2019 5:43 am I’ve managed to live in NYC 35 years without seeing them do the slam of people into the ground, maybe I lived in better areas.

I have 2 family members in NYPD, both retired not long ago. I’ve got to ask them about the slamming move.
Lived in the Grammercy Park area/ Flatiron district in Manhattan. I am sure the leafy suburbs of Bayridge and Bensonhurst are much quieter and less aggressive. My business was on Bleeker street. I found in the city there were not so much good neighbourhoods but good streets and good buildings. Midtown at least, if you are upper Eastside, more power to you. Where was your stomping ground and what do you miss about NYC the most?
Bagels and pizza! I know you didnt ask me but couldn't help. Also good deli sandwhiches. Gramercy Park is really nice. Its close to Union Square which is always fun to go to. I personally dont care for anything past 14 street..23rd / gramercy is good tho. Anything past 23rd street is uptown to me..lol

Ironically, in Bayridge,Sheepshead bay and Bensonhurst its the people not the cops you gotta be careful of. Especially if your not from that area and you walk thru
Manhattan keeps on making it, Brooklyn keeps on taking it
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic