A New Generation of Sexpats: Gen-Z Women

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
explorer
Expatriate
Australia

Re: A New Generation of Sexpats: Gen-Z Women

Post by explorer »

Brody wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 7:32 pm
John Bingham wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 6:20 pm And Koreans are an ugly looking bunch.
I just imagined that if Explorer, Queef, Tarn Dog and whoever else John Bingham loves to spar with, said that, he would have been the first or second poster to take a massive dump on their heads for posting such nonsense.
You are right. He has a double standard. John Bingham does not believe everything he says. He often attacks people, and gives the impression he disagrees with them, when in reality it is about promoting his own self importance. He thinks, if he puts enough people down, it makes him superior.

It is actually a never ending game that he doesn't realize he can't win. Intelligent people can often see the stupidity in a lot of what he says.

So John, focus on making a positive contribution, instead of playing make believe you disagree with people, when you really don't.
## I thought I knew all the answers, but they changed all the questions. ##
explorer
Expatriate
Australia

Post by explorer »

There are women, mostly older, who do go to other countries looking for romantic holidays. Most of them go to European countries, or countries where the men are more European looking.
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

explorer wrote:There are women, mostly older, who do go to other countries looking for romantic holidays. Most of them go to European countries, or countries where the men are more European looking.
Where did you find this research please? I’d like to read your source.
Sounds like complete horseshit to me.
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
orussey98
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by orussey98 »

explorer wrote: Wed Dec 18, 2019 12:06 pm There are women, mostly older, who do go to other countries looking for romantic holidays. Most of them go to European countries, or countries where the men are more European looking.
Well many old women from europeans countries go in Gambia. It's kind of like the same as in here (SEA) white men with asian but the other way, white women with gambian.
explorer
Expatriate
Australia

Post by explorer »

orussey98 wrote: Wed Dec 18, 2019 2:03 pm
explorer wrote: Wed Dec 18, 2019 12:06 pm There are women, mostly older, who do go to other countries looking for romantic holidays. Most of them go to European countries, or countries where the men are more European looking.
Well many old women from europeans countries go in Gambia. It's kind of like the same as in here (SEA) white men with asian but the other way, white women with gambian.
There are places in and near Europe, and places in Central America too.
Queef
Expatriate
New Caledonia

Post by Queef »

rozzieoz wrote: Wed Dec 18, 2019 1:36 pm
explorer wrote:There are women, mostly older, who do go to other countries looking for romantic holidays. Most of them go to European countries, or countries where the men are more European looking.
Where did you find this research please? I’d like to read your source.
Sounds like complete horseshit to me.
Here
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/h ... 29678.html
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

explorer wrote: Wed Dec 18, 2019 11:59 am
Brody wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 7:32 pm
John Bingham wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 6:20 pm And Koreans are an ugly looking bunch.
I just imagined that if Explorer, Queef, Tarn Dog and whoever else John Bingham loves to spar with, said that, he would have been the first or second poster to take a massive dump on their heads for posting such nonsense.
You are right. He has a double standard. John Bingham does not believe everything he says. He often attacks people, and gives the impression he disagrees with them, when in reality it is about promoting his own self importance. He thinks, if he puts enough people down, it makes him superior.

It is actually a never ending game that he doesn't realize he can't win. Intelligent people can often see the stupidity in a lot of what he says.

So John, focus on making a positive contribution, instead of playing make believe you disagree with people, when you really don't.
What are you on about now? Did you even read my reply before this latest personal attack? If I'm stupid how come I get more likes than almost any other poster? Are those posters who press "like" all stupid too? You should focus more on self-awareness as you are soundly lacking there.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Could we stay on topic please. Most definitions say that Gen-Z women are born after 1995. The OP says that these young women - who are approximately 25 years old and younger - are traveling to Asia ( in this case, mainly Korea ), looking for relationships with local men.
The Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary defines Generation Z as generation of people born in the late 1990s and early 2000s.[15] Oxford Living Dictionaries describes Generation Z as "the generation reaching adulthood in the second decade of the 21st century."
Source: wikipedia
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

explorer wrote: Wed Dec 18, 2019 11:59 am Intelligent people can often see the stupidity in a lot of what he says.
Explorer, this comment is out of line. It’s condescending, demeaning and just plain insulting. To say a member’s posts are stupid is not welcome or appreciated and doesn’t belong on CEO. Same any reference to ‘small brains’ which you've used before. Please refrain using this sort of language going forward. Take this as a friendly warning. Thanks.
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

CEOCambodiaNews wrote: Wed Dec 18, 2019 3:24 pm Could we stay on topic please. Most definitions say that Gen-Z women are born after 1995. The OP says that these young women - who are approximately 25 years old and younger - are traveling to Asia ( in this case, mainly Korea ), looking for relationships with local men.
The Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary defines Generation Z as generation of people born in the late 1990s and early 2000s.[15] Oxford Living Dictionaries describes Generation Z as "the generation reaching adulthood in the second decade of the 21st century."
Source: wikipedia
Yep thanks :thumb:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic