A New Generation of Sexpats: Gen-Z Women

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: A New Generation of Sexpats: Gen-Z Women

Post by Brody »

John Bingham wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 6:20 pm And Koreans are an ugly looking bunch.
Lol, is John Bingham taking the piss?

I just imagined that if Explorer, Queef, Tarn Dog and whoever else John Bingham loves to spar with, said that, he would have been the first or second poster to take a massive dump on their heads for posting such nonsense.
Bubble T
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Bubble T »

The whole Medium post is racist, sexist, misandrist horseshit.
Anthony's Weiner
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Anthony's Weiner »

Brody wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 7:32 pm
John Bingham wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 6:20 pm And Koreans are an ugly looking bunch.

I just imagined that if Explorer, Queef, Tarn Dog and whoever else John Bingham loves to spar with, said that, he would have been the first or second poster to take a massive dump on their heads for posting such nonsense.
Urolagnia, pegging and now coprophilia, a veritable buffet of deviant paraphilia.
Multipox
Expatriate
Andorra

Post by Multipox »

Kung-fu Hillbilly wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 11:47 am ....

Thanks for reminding us of another junk media story.

two points:

if someone has sex in their home country, is that ok? But if they go to another and also have sex at the same rate, do they then become a sexpat?

what about those Ukrainian prostitutes who go to Pattaya by the plane load to service Russian man? Are they sexpats?
When I need advice about life, I just check in here.
Kung-fu Hillbilly
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Kung-fu Hillbilly »

Multipox wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 8:56 pm

two points:

if someone has sex in their home country, is that ok? But if they go to another and also have sex at the same rate, do they then become a sexpat?

what about those Ukrainian prostitutes who go to Pattaya by the plane load to service Russian man? Are they sexpats?
Complains about the posting of a trash media article then proceeds to make two points related to it.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Brody wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 7:32 pm

Not really, I've known some great Koreans but most have been a bit dumpy looking. I'm sure there are plenty of absolutely stunning Koreans too but then there's this:

Silence, exile, and cunning.
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

John Bingham wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 9:03 pm but then there's this:
Lol, good God, you may have a point there.
Bubble T
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Bubble T »

Kung-fu Hillbilly wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 9:00 pm
Multipox wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 8:56 pm
Complains about the posting of a trash media article then proceeds to make two points related to it.
This is a common misconception about Medium. This is not journalism and doesn't claim to be. It's basically a blogging platform designed to make blog posts look like news articles. You can go post your own crap there too just like any other blogging platform.
Phnom Poon
Expatriate
Kiribati

Post by Phnom Poon »

Kung-fu Hillbilly wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 11:47 am Alethea Avery
3 Dec 2019

. . .
Double standards apply.
you can say that again

monstra mihi bona!
pczz
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by pczz »

I believ there is a "boy bar" in PP that caters for the need of older Western women, but never been able to get solid info on it.
Certainly have seen tourist couples and even groups of females taking girls from gogo bars in Thailand. Not just western either. One group of women in Pattaya looked Thai but did not speak Thai.
The only sad thing about this is male bar boy was not an option when i left school 9 unless you were gay).
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic