Iranian dude hates Cambodia and goes back to Bangkok after 3 days coz he couldn't get Tinder matches (videos)

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
willyhilly
Expatriate
Albania

Re: Iranian dude hates Cambodia and goes back to Bangkok after 3 days coz he couldn't get Tinder matches (videos)

Post by willyhilly »

So Jamie has given Tinder an OK review, it can’t be as bad as this man says. However Jamie can speak Khmer so that obviously makes a difference. Or has Jamie gone over to the dark side and now chases white women?
It was a funny video, the rats and rubbish are quite confronting of course. I am impressed with the man’s English skills, his command of the language is better than 50% of Australians, literally.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Iranian dude hates Cambodia and goes back to Bangkok after 3 days coz he couldn't get Tinder matches (videos)

Post by John Bingham »

The Dutch are better at English than any other non-native speakers.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
HappyChappy
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by HappyChappy »

JUDGEDREDD wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 12:03 am What a mug, superiority complex, hope he loses his phone.
Hahaha, amazing comment, direct and to the point. There's not fat on that son, I commend you.

Yea I do feel what he was aiming to achieve in the KOW was a bit off bless him.
Jerry Atrick
Expatriate
Central African Republic

Post by Jerry Atrick »

xandreu wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 3:40 pm My partner told me about this video last night. It's become quite infamous for the Khmers who are quite rightly pretty angry.

I refuse to watch it and add to his view count.

Remember, the more it gets talked about, the more views it gets and the more money he makes.

Just ignore it.
Last I checked, his profile had less than 1k subscribers. On YT, one requires 1k+ subscribers to monetize their channel.
GMJS-CEO
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by GMJS-CEO »

Jerry Atrick wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 6:04 pm
xandreu wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 3:40 pm My partner told me about this video last night. It's become quite infamous for the Khmers who are quite rightly pretty angry.

I refuse to watch it and add to his view count.

Remember, the more it gets talked about, the more views it gets and the more money he makes.

Just ignore it.
Last I checked, his profile had less than 1k subscribers. On YT, one requires 1k+ subscribers to monetize their channel.
Thanks to the popularity of this video he has exceeded that
GMJS-CEO
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by GMJS-CEO »

hunter8
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by hunter8 »

GMJS-CEO wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 8:14 pm
She says her body is shaking. When the woman reacts like that to a man, he’s got a sure date. Women are weird creatures, can go from hate to love faster than it took me to type this. What I want to say is he doesn’t need to try tinder any more to meet khmer women now that he’s famous. He’s probably exchanging flirtations with many of them now lol
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

He sounds a lot more together in that new reply. I think it's good that he has brought some attention to the garbage/ littering problems. Apparently the authorities are trying to prosecute him. He should be careful if he's in Thailand or any other ASEAN country.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
bobagubi
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by bobagubi »

On FB, from the មន្ទីរទេសចរណ៍ខេត្តសៀមរាប Siem Reap Provincial Tourism Department page:

"Cambodian government will take action on the law to the foreigner who took the video to post the visitors from Cambodia.

On December 16, 2019, this said after there was a foreign citizen who posted a video for foreign guests to visit Cambodia, which touches the honorable and Cambodian tour goals, ministry of tourism, which is opened a meeting with the department of immigration, ministry of interior and lawyer as well to find a way to get rid of the foreign foreigners.
Besides taking action on the foreign people, the ministry of tourism plans to apply for Google and Facebook company to request to delete the vacation.
" the ministry of interior has decided to take the ministry of foreign affairs and international ministry of foreign affairs and international ministry of foreign affairs and international ministry of Rural Development Ministry of tourism and finance

" one of the ministry of tourism will be applied to google and Facebook to request a video that foreigners posted. Mr. Thong Nakhon confirmed that to the video of the foreign people, the ministry of tourism will set up a request to ministry of foreign affairs and international cooperation to get rid of that foreign foreigner

Let's talk about it recently, a foreigner who claims that the Iranian people live in the Netherlands have a youtube named "James ft" has taken a video at some places of Cambodia posted in the meaning of tourists not to visit Cambodia by their pictures, they have been speaking in that video, related to the heritage and Cambodia tour goals.

After this post, the private sector of the royal government and the population, reacted to the punishment of this scripture, and asked the police to take action to the foreign people."
សូមអរគុណសូមជំរាបលា។
GMJS-CEO
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by GMJS-CEO »

Wish they would address the piles of rubbish so that there’s no garbage to video in the first place. Is the impact on tourism borne from the garbage piles or from some random cunt making rambling videos about tinder in Cambodia?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic