Belgian Tourist JASMIEN MILIN Gets Bag Snatched on Phnom Penh Riverside

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Belgian Tourist JASMIEN MILIN Gets Bag Snatched on Phnom Penh Riverside

Post by Brody »

fsdfdsdf wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 8:11 pm they think they look tough because they walk sort of leaning back and swinging their arms behind their back.
kinda like this?

Captain Bonez
Baked
Nigeria

Post by Captain Bonez »

King Keil wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 2:49 pm Great shit that she takes it with the left hand on that picture which is highly impolite in itself but when I see this right she has a cigarette in her right hand.
Even the worst spitting chinese has more cultural sensitivity then that.
That's the chair or table in the background

I guess next time she should Google 'How to pose with the police in case i get robbed' :roll:
If you enjoy noise pollution and obnoxious driving practices, Phnom Penh is the place for you!

This.
atst
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by atst »

Yes we'll done the police
I'm standing up, so I must be straight.
What's a poor man do when the blues keep following him around.(Smoking Dynamite)
King Keil
Expatriate
Armenia

Post by King Keil »

Ok, if it's the chair I take it back. At least she got robbed just a few minutes earlier.
On another note just got down to PP with giant ibis and the french dude next to me got his feet out of his birckenstock and put his dirty soles like 10cm behind the drivers head.
That shit would not go down in a bangkok bus that's for sure. What is wrong with these people? At least we were reading a travelguide before setting off.
Kinetic
Expatriate
France

Post by Kinetic »

King Keil wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 2:49 pm Great shit that she takes it with the left hand on that picture which is highly impolite in itself but when I see this right she has a cigarette in her right hand.
Even the worst spitting chinese has more cultural sensitivity then that.
Come on. There is nothing wrong with her.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic