New PIZZA OVEN for sale. Made in Italy. LPG (gas) powered for sale in Phnom Penh.

This is where you can buy and sell anything you want in Cambodia! There is no 'Craigslist Cambodia,' so this is the next best thing. Most items for sale are in Phnom Penh, but this is a buy and sell section for the whole country. Many expats and tourists have new and used items to sell, so anyone can list them here. CEO has no part in these sales, so buyers and sellers need to get in contact with each other themselves. You're always welcome to list items you're giving away for free, as we encourage the community to give when they can. Amazon and eBay ship select items to Cambodia, but you save time and money when you do things locally.
Fitz
Expatriate
Sweden

New PIZZA OVEN for sale. Made in Italy. LPG (gas) powered for sale in Phnom Penh.

Post by Fitz »

Selling a brand new Ardore Pizza Oven due to a change of plans.

This is a very small and very well renowned pizza oven for outdoor use (also works indoors IF you have the right kind of ventilation). Very useful to make authentic Neapolitan pizzas cause it can easily attain the 370 degrees C (700 Fahrenheit) and over that you need to bake a pizza in 90 seconds. OFC you can use it at a lower temperature to bake other types of pizzas than Neapolitan, as well as use it as a regular oven for just about anything.

Make the best pizzas in town in your own home. Or pop it on a food cart or in your bar/restaurant for an instant supply of free money :wink:
Joke aside, with a little bit of hard work, you could be producing top notch pizzas non stop, at a food cost of less than $3, that you sell for $6 or more.
You could regain your investment in a month just by a simple hand pushed cart on Riverside, and in my humble opinion, you could have a very comfy income by putting it in a moto pulled cart and doing a circle around the bar streets every evening. Do your own calculation and see what you come up with.

The oven is made in Italy by these guys www.pizzapartyshop.com/en/portable-gas- ... acesaving/
The pizza stone, a genuine Biscotto Saputo, is made by little swarthy men at the foot of Mount Vesuvio.
An 82 page thread about the oven can be found here www.pizzamaking.com/forum/index.php?topic=54604.0
The oven is very well renowned, just look at the thread above.

I am in Europe right now but the oven is available for pickup in Chbar Ampov. Use Private Message here (if I have access to it as a new member, I don't know yet) for questions.

The oven is brand new in an unopened box, that I carried all the way from Europe, whistling when walking past customs. You can OFC open the box to inspect it if you are serious about the product. Buying a new Ardore oven would cost you at least 960 euro ($1070) plus postage (80 to 250), and I do not even think they deliver to Cambodia. There is a 55 day waiting period to buy one due to popular demand. I would sell mine for $800 ONO, and I am not in a panic to sell, so don't bargain too hard :) I'll throw in a handheld IR thermometer for free. All you need to do is add a gas bottle and a pizza peel (and flour, salt, water, yeast, cheese, tomato and basil).

Product pics and video below are from the web.

Product video 1
Product video 2

Advertisement
CamboQuick Cambodia Amazon Shipping
frizzie77
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: New PIZZA OVEN for sale. Made in Italy. LPG (gas) powered for sale in Phnom Penh.

Post by frizzie77 »

Fitz wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 9:35 pm Buying a new Ardore oven would cost you at least 960 euro
Interesting, as in the 2nd video they mention a price of 450 euro...
I know, it's a year old, and they're claiming a 'Cyber Monday' promotion, but still, if you bought it at more than twice that price it's no wonder your plans have changed as you're obviously not a business person.

And even on the official Pizza Party page the price at the moment is € 737.70, more than 220 euro's cheaper than what you claim you have paid, and more than $60 above your price for your second-hand one.

So, bargaining cannot be 'too hard' on this one, it's mandatory, I'd say...
Fitz
Expatriate
Sweden

Re: New PIZZA OVEN for sale. Made in Italy. LPG (gas) powered for sale in Phnom Penh.

Post by Fitz »

frizzie77 wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:47 pm more than 220 euro's cheaper than what you claim you have paid, and more than $60 above your price for your second-hand one.
I have not made any claims as to how much I paid for it mate :)
It is still BNIB, but if you want to call that "second hand", be my guest.

Also, your price from the official site depends on where you are located. Check your IP and check how much it would cost to get it delivered to where you are. Do you see it now? You also seem to be using $ and € interchangeably.
frizzie77
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by frizzie77 »

Fitz wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:56 pm Your price from the official site depends on where you are located. Check your IP and check how much it would cost to get it delivered to where you are. Do you see it now? You also seem to be using $ and € interchangeably.
I'm not talking about delivery, nor were you. Delivery costs were on top of that price you quoted. But I now understand that quoted price is not what you paid for it? How much did you pay then?

And yes, anything not directly brand-new delivered from a shop is secondhand. Not just in my book, it simply is.
Fitz
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by Fitz »

frizzie77 wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:11 pm
Fitz wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:56 pm Your price from the official site depends on where you are located. Check your IP and check how much it would cost to get it delivered to where you are. Do you see it now? You also seem to be using $ and € interchangeably.
I'm not talking about delivery, nor were you.

I literally mentioned delivery, you busybody stickler you :)

But just for fun, let's whip out some proxies and see what results we get:

Czech Republic: 900 Euro + 122 Euro shipping = 1022 Euro = $1130
Thailand: 900 Euro + 175 Euro shipping = 1075 Euro = $1188
Vietnam: 900 Euro, no delivery possible.
Cambodia: I have no proxy for this, I doubt delivery is possible. I assume it is identical to Vietnam above.
USA NJ proxy: 900 Euro + 230 Euro Shipping = 1130 Euro = $1249

Also, the biscotto saputo floor that I have, adds €60 to the list price.

I do not know what kind of funky locations you have to combine to get a price of €737 from the official site, but I doubt most of us are located there. Please, do post a screenshot.
frizzie77
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by frizzie77 »

I do not do anything fancy or funky or whatever. I just go to their website and see this:

And oh, you didn't mean delivery did you? Just read your original post again:
"Buying a new Ardore oven would cost you at least 960 euro ($1070) plus postage (80 to 250)"

You're running around in circles and I'm done with this. Just success with your sale...

And the question still unanswered is: what exactly did YOU pay for it? I bet it's the same or even lower than what you're asking for your "BNIB" (but secondhand).
Fitz
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by Fitz »

frizzie77 wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:47 pm I do not do anything fancy or funky or whatever. I just go to their website and see this:

https://i.ibb.co/n83FNWw/geoipcambodia.png

That is obviously from some GEO IP cul de sac. You will not be able to get that price. Nor can anyone else.
THIS is the price a Cambodian IP gives you. I am guessing some other people there in Cambodia can verify this by going to this URL https://www.pizzapartyshop.com/en/porta ... acesaving/

frizzie77 wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:47 pm "Buying a new Ardore oven would cost you at least 960 euro ($1070) plus postage (80 to 250)"
All incontrovertible truth. The oven + the Biscotto Saputo would cost you 960 Euro + shipping. You're cottoning on. Does the 77 in your nickname indicate your birth-year or your age btw?
frizzie77
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by frizzie77 »

Fitz wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 12:09 am That is obviously from some GEO IP cul de sac. You will not be able to get that price. Nor can anyone else.
THIS is the price a Cambodian IP gives you. I am guessing some other people here in Cambodia can verify this by going to this URL https://www.pizzapartyshop.com/en/porta ... acesaving/
You really are a laughing stock. I just simply clicked on that link you provided and I got the same price as in my screenshot. I'm beginning to wonder where you are accessing the internet from. Mars, maybe?

A GEO IP cul de sac? Yeah, right, I don't even know what you're babbling about.

Just admit you want to get a quick buck out of a sale, trying to minimize your loss. I mean, your original post DOES NOT read like someone selling something he regrets having bought, instead it reads like one of those adverts that try to lure people into buying something totally useless.
E.g.: "You could regain your investment in a month" (the only thing missing here are the exclamation marks)

Bye.
Fitz
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by Fitz »

frizzie77 wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 12:22 amI don't even know what you're babbling about.
That is the first correct statement you have made all day. Selling froglegs on a stick would surely require less investment for you. Goodbye and good luck.
frizzie77
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by frizzie77 »

And with that statement, sir, I'm quite sure you will not sell your BNIB, state-of-the-art, super duper, whatever, Italian oven.
At least not for the price you wanted.

Are you the famous Swedish Chef from the Muppet show?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic