New PIZZA OVEN for sale. Made in Italy. LPG (gas) powered for sale in Phnom Penh.

This is where you can buy and sell anything you want in Cambodia! There is no 'Craigslist Cambodia,' so this is the next best thing. Most items for sale are in Phnom Penh, but this is a buy and sell section for the whole country. Many expats and tourists have new and used items to sell, so anyone can list them here. CEO has no part in these sales, so buyers and sellers need to get in contact with each other themselves. You're always welcome to list items you're giving away for free, as we encourage the community to give when they can. Amazon and eBay ship select items to Cambodia, but you save time and money when you do things locally.
Fitz
Expatriate
Sweden

Re: New PIZZA OVEN for sale. Made in Italy. LPG (gas) powered for sale in Phnom Penh.

Post by Fitz »

GMJS-CEO wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 5:09 am Was the result of the argument the knowledge that things can be bought outside of Cambodia at a different price? Not exactly groundbreaking information.
I think most old forums have their special personalities, usual suspects, that need the drama.
I am happy with anything that keeps my thread going. So... would you like a pizza with this here beer? :beer1: . Buy my oven and you'd never go without a proper Neapolitan ever again :wink:
Advertisement
CamboQuick Cambodia Amazon Shipping
SternAAlbifrons
Expatriate
Pitcairn Island

Re: New PIZZA OVEN for sale. Made in Italy. LPG (gas) powered for sale in Phnom Penh.

Post by SternAAlbifrons »

Is made by little swarthy men at the foot of Mount Vesuvio
I carried all the way from Europe, whistling when walking past customs
I literally mentioned delivery, you busybody stickler you :) But just for fun, let's whip out some proxies
You just died on the stage in a pathetic way. Go have a lie down. You've already said goodbye
Somebody that can make a profit estimate and isn't a negative Nelly is bound to see it come to good use.
So don't bargain too hard :) I'll throw in a handheld IR thermometer for free
Selling frog legs on a stick would surely require less investment for you. Goodbye and good luck.

Sorry the pizza biz did not work out Fizzorella, but i reckon you can still be an Italian if you really want to be.
With your sunny disposition, your insouciant attitude and your way with words, i see a bright future for you in Venice
- you would make a fab Gondolier i reckon
:thumb:
Fitz
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by Fitz »

SternAAlbifrons wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 5:40 am
With your sunny disposition, your insouciant attitude and your way with words, i see a bright future for you in Venice
- you would make a fab Gondolier i reckon
:thumb:
Thanks Bud. Even though I am new here, this is not my first rodeo. Besides, this was never about a pizza business not working out. I have an online business that keeps me busy all day every day, and travelling at my leisure (as long as I have good bandwidth, I am happy as a camper). I also make way more money than I spend. Sometimes I plan ahead, so I do things like, buy pizza ovens when they are decently priced. I will not be running a pizza business in PP this year ( or even next year ) mainly because I am not into educating a minor armada of Khmer pizza bakers right now. (Mind you, you can outsource that teaching https://www.linnacooking.com/pizza ). However, you will be seeing another type of food sold by me via some dear friends, in your local area, very soon. I will not tell you what kind of food, because I have a feeling that somebody (no name mentioned) will make a point to drop a bucketload full of personal bitterness all over my fine china. I want my stuff to be YUMMY! Wishing you a fine day.
Khmer_Risotto
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Khmer_Risotto »

This thread is a perfect example of why I enjoy CEO.

I seemingly simple and straight forward new topic instantly degrades to a mud slinging troll fest.

Classic.
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

Khmer_Risotto wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 9:33 am This thread is a perfect example of why I enjoy CEO.

I seemingly simple and straight forward new topic instantly degrades to a mud slinging troll fest.

Classic.

It's not about how a new topic starts, it's about how they end ,,, and I can see this one ending with everyone getting a free Classic base pizza for Xmas dinner.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
Fitz
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by Fitz »

Duncan wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:24 am
everyone getting a free Classic base pizza for Xmas dinner.
I'll give you all FREE PICS of Ardore made pizzas, and you get 'em before XMAS.
I am generous like that.
But now I am hungry too...

Pedroviera
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Pedroviera »

[ht][/ht]
Fitz wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 8:09 pm
Duncan wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:24 am
everyone getting a free Classic base pizza for Xmas dinner.
I'll give you all FREE PICS of Ardore made pizzas, and you get 'em before XMAS.
I am generous like that.
But now I am hungry too...

That pizza on the bottom left looks good Fitz... I'd buy 2 a week. Looks like fair amount of cheese. Hard to find
SternAAlbifrons
Expatriate
Pitcairn Island

Post by SternAAlbifrons »

Uh oh. So, it's a real pizza.
and a fab deal on the oven. We ain't going to argue about that any more
- or displease you in any other way, Don.
Fitz
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by Fitz »

Pedroviera wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:02 pm
That pizza on the bottom left looks good Fitz... I'd buy 2 a week. Looks like fair amount of cheese. Hard to find
No need to buy 'em when you can make 'em at home. Combine with a micro-brewery (or grow-room) and just stay at home forever.
SternAAlbifrons wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 3:01 am and a fab deal on the oven. We ain't going to argue about that any more
Grazie. I just want to wet my beak after all.

BR549
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by BR549 »

Very intertaining.
A neat little unit.
My one and only issue is that in order to call it a pizza in Naples it must be cooked in a wood fired pizza or it simply is not a pizza Napolitano.
That said, it looks like it could crank out decent pizzas.
That fella always trying to sell his basil would be stoked if someone had it cranked up in PP.
The stone is a must.
That 50% food cost on a simple pizza is a bit scary.
Good luck finding a buyer.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic