My girlfriend is a tourguide.

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
pczz
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: My girlfriend is a tourguide.

Post by pczz »

OMG. Am i reading martian expats online? The fact the OP's gf is Khmer is totally irrelevant.
Women all around the world may choose to sell sex because they want a furcoat, or it seems better than the alternatives.
Others are forced to do it out of financial necessity, and others are trafficked into it. Please stop slagging of every goddam asian woman as a whore. It happens everywhere. Look at the UK now https://news.sky.com/story/selling-sex- ... s-11844413.
Whatever next? Can just see someone posting something saying all white guys are sex tourist who get drunk and take drugs.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic