Deportee killed my friend

Breaking news from Cambodia can be found here. CEO often finds Khmer news and translates it into English for our readers if it is interesting to expats, locals, Cambodians living abroad and anyone who wants to stay informed of the latest local and international news stories about Cambodia and our neighbors in South East Asia. There are many sources for Khmer news articles and they can all be found here in one place. Most of the media comes out of Phnom Penh, Siem Reap or Sihanoukville, but we cover national Cambodian news from all provinces.
User avatar
Username Taken
Raven
Posts: 10992
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 6:53 pm
Reputation: 2433
Contact:
Cambodia

Re: Deportee killed my friend

Post by Username Taken » Sat Nov 30, 2019 3:54 am

Isaanbarang wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 9:32 pm
Pieman and the deportee have a falling out and Pieman claims to have come into a windfall of money and leaves the KOW.

Am I missing something?


From the Authorities Blacklist Rebels thread:
PIEMAN wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:07 am
the bulk off the money comes from a account i had in the uk which was activated when my son announced his wedding.
... give 'em a quick, short, sharp shock ...

https://BooksAboutCambodia.com
User avatar
Kampuchia Crumbs
Expatriate
Posts: 138
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:37 pm
Reputation: 54
United States of America

Re: Trump killed my friend

Post by Kampuchia Crumbs » Sat Nov 30, 2019 4:25 am

newkidontheblock wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 7:27 am
Tarndog wrote:What is a trump returnee?? And how did he/ she kill your mate? I couldn't open the image.
Trump had PIEMAN’s mate arrested on the street without due process, stripped of citizenship by execute order, then sent straight to Cambodia, where there was a CIA assassination team with orders to kill.

All revealed as part of the litany of impeachable offenses against the president. Hasn’t everyone been religiously watching MSNBC?
I am curious about "without due process", my understanding that the Cambodians that were deported from the United States were deported for breaking the law? It's news to me that people are being punished here in the US for breaking the law without any court proceedings?

Which executive order has stripped people of citizenship? I understand that there has been people stripped of citizenship due to fraud/lying in the naturalization process to become a citizen. And yes, I understand that some of the people that were deported came to the US when baby/kids, However get their paperwork in order and DONT DO CRIME before you do..... difficult to understand?

Basically my understanding is some people were allowed/invited here to the US, they screwed up and broke some laws and thus were deported. It would be like me inviting someone to live in my house, they broke my dinnerware and stole my wife's wedding ring.... then everyone is upset that I kicked them out of my house! I'm the bad guy?

CIA assassination teams?
What, Me worry?
PIEMAN
Expatriate
Posts: 706
Joined: Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:56 am
Reputation: 208
Cambodia

Re: Deportee killed my friend

Post by PIEMAN » Sat Nov 30, 2019 6:07 am

Isaanbarang wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 9:32 pm
So there is a deportee introduced to a wealthy guy by pieman, the deportee is a thief at the very least. The theif is with the deceased at his time of death, and perhaps did not aid Bradford and allowed him to die when he could have been saved. The deported entered Bradford's home after his death. The deportee and Piemans friendship continued. Pieman came into possession of a number of antiques treasures that he wanted to sell. The police accuse Pieman of complicity in Bradford's death (ie murder), Pieman and the deportee have a falling out and Pieman claims to have come into a windfall of money and leaves the KOW.

Am I missing something?
I had fallen out with scumbag long before B died,keep up
Meat pie Sausage Roll come on Rovers score a goal.
https://www.facebook.com/Pieman-Phnom-P ... 711967235/
jovial fucher
Expatriate
Posts: 135
Joined: Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:35 am
Reputation: 50
Andorra

Re: Deportee killed my friend

Post by jovial fucher » Sat Nov 30, 2019 6:31 am

PIEMAN wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 6:07 am
Isaanbarang wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 9:32 pm
So there is a deportee introduced to a wealthy guy by pieman, the deportee is a thief at the very least. The theif is with the deceased at his time of death, and perhaps did not aid Bradford and allowed him to die when he could have been saved. The deported entered Bradford's home after his death. The deportee and Piemans friendship continued. Pieman came into possession of a number of antiques treasures that he wanted to sell. The police accuse Pieman of complicity in Bradford's death (ie murder), Pieman and the deportee have a falling out and Pieman claims to have come into a windfall of money and leaves the KOW.

Am I missing something?
I had fallen out with scumbag long before B died,keep up...
...with my lies...
User avatar
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Posts: 10795
Joined: Wed May 14, 2014 5:17 pm
Reputation: 2512
Location: Atlantis
Aruba

Re: Trump killed my friend

Post by phuketrichard » Sat Nov 30, 2019 8:27 am

Kampuchia Crumbs wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 4:25 am
newkidontheblock wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 7:27 am
Tarndog wrote:What is a trump returnee?? And how did he/ she kill your mate? I couldn't open the image.
Trump had PIEMAN’s mate arrested on the street without due process, stripped of citizenship by execute order, then sent straight to Cambodia, where there was a CIA assassination team with orders to kill.

All revealed as part of the litany of impeachable offenses against the president. Hasn’t everyone been religiously watching MSNBC?
I am curious about "without due process", my understanding that the Cambodians that were deported from the United States were deported for breaking the law? It's news to me that people are being punished here in the US for breaking the law without any court proceedings?

Which executive order has stripped people of citizenship? I understand that there has been people stripped of citizenship due to fraud/lying in the naturalization process to become a citizen. And yes, I understand that some of the people that were deported came to the US when baby/kids, However get their paperwork in order and DONT DO CRIME before you do..... difficult to understand?

Basically my understanding is some people were allowed/invited here to the US, they screwed up and broke some laws and thus were deported. It would be like me inviting someone to live in my house, they broke my dinnerware and stole my wife's wedding ring.... then everyone is upset that I kicked them out of my house! I'm the bad guy?

CIA assassination teams?

spot on above; :thumb:
All the deportees that are sent back arrived in the states as children BUT never got around to getting their papers in order, never became US citizens so in effect no rights as a US citizen and than went on to commit crimes for which they were convicted of and were than sent away.
never any executive order..

Hard to assign blame as for sure their parents were never really informed and for sure the kids just went on believing they were us citizens.

off topic but sad the way Americans treat deportees

In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
PIEMAN
Expatriate
Posts: 706
Joined: Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:56 am
Reputation: 208
Cambodia

Re: Deportee killed my friend

Post by PIEMAN » Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:35 am

thats not totally correct,i know a guy who works in a 5 star hotel gym whose crime was giving his work colleague a lift to his ex girlfriends house to pick up the guys posessions,when the guy started loading his gear into the khmers moto she rang the police and said there was a robbery ongoing.His crime was kindness.
Meat pie Sausage Roll come on Rovers score a goal.
https://www.facebook.com/Pieman-Phnom-P ... 711967235/
User avatar
paparazzi
Expatriate
Posts: 392
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:08 am
Reputation: 177
New Zealand

Re: Deportee killed my friend

Post by paparazzi » Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:55 am

Sooner or later everyone sits down to a banquet of consequences.

Robert Louis Stevenson
User avatar
Sweet Lemon
Expatriate
Posts: 237
Joined: Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:24 pm
Reputation: 124

Re: Deportee killed my friend

Post by Sweet Lemon » Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:35 pm

Username Taken wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 3:54 am

From the Authorities Blacklist Rebels thread:
PIEMAN wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:07 am
the bulk off the money comes from a account i had in the uk which was activated when my son announced his wedding.
Have you ever heard of a bank account being activated when your adult child gets married? It makes no sense.
User avatar
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Posts: 10795
Joined: Wed May 14, 2014 5:17 pm
Reputation: 2512
Location: Atlantis
Aruba

Re: Deportee killed my friend

Post by phuketrichard » Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:15 pm

Sweet Lemon wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:35 pm
Username Taken wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 3:54 am

From the Authorities Blacklist Rebels thread:
PIEMAN wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:07 am
the bulk off the money comes from a account i had in the uk which was activated when my son announced his wedding.
Have you ever heard of a bank account being activated when your adult child gets married? It makes no sense.
LOL:
not even GOT married, but merely ANNOUNCED his upcoming wedding :beer1:

Pieman's stories have more holes than swiss cheese.
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Isaanbarang
Expatriate
Posts: 247
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:19 am
Reputation: 165
Australia

Re: Deportee killed my friend

Post by Isaanbarang » Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:21 pm

Porky Pies is Cockney slang for Lies.
"Stop tellin' me Porkies!" One of the most well known slangs throughout London and the UK.

Perhaps we should all understand for the pieman selling porky pies is an occupational hazard
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Imnotasiain, John Bingham, lurcio, PSD-Kiwi and 526 guests