rules tighter about girls in hotel rooms?

This is the part of the forum where we discuss Cambodia's nightlife! While most bars, nightclubs, pubs, beer gardens, and hostess bars are in Phnom Penh, we discuss the Cambodian nightlife across all of Cambodia, including Siem Reap, Kampot, and Sihanoukville. The main nightlife areas in Phnom Penh are on Street 136, Street 130, Street 110 and Street 51, but there are other party spots that aren't girlie bars where expats, tourists, and locals drink until the sun comes up. Feel free to post specials and promotions that relate to nighttime fun!
Big Daikon
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: rules tighter about girls in hotel rooms?

Post by Big Daikon »

j57 wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 7:49 pm often times girls borrow IDs from co-workers to go back to hotels.
That happened to me last time I was in PP. Hotel staff caught it and refused her entry. Quite a pain.
mcbike
Tourist
Canada

Post by mcbike »

Are there any decent short time hotels in PP?
Yerg
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Yerg »

mcbike wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:37 am Are there any decent short time hotels in PP?
Yes.
j57
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by j57 »

it also proves the age of the lady and prevents the hotel from getting involved in underage sex trade.
of course there are those who don't give a shit who they are fucking or where.
I don't want to stay in a hotel that won't allow guests...sometimes this is found in the fine print.
But, I do want a hotel with the ID standard.
pczz
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by pczz »

Nicolas wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:40 pm
Phnom Poon wrote:is this another underage thread?
this poster draws an unpleasant character with his questions
I don’t think so. It’s not a rule specific for girls, any guests “staying” in an hotel has to be registered. No matter if it’s an hour or a day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rules on registration of all guest have been enforced more strictly for the last year or so, there was a big hohah in the press when the government ordered a clampdown. No specific reason was given but, at that time,i was also told the government was checking estate agents to see what properties were being rented out and then going round demanding tax, so it may have more to do with maximising tax revenue form naught landlords and hoteliers who were not reporting their true number of guests
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic