Wanted 2nd Hand Fridge Freezer

This is where you can buy and sell anything you want in Cambodia! There is no 'Craigslist Cambodia,' so this is the next best thing. Most items for sale are in Phnom Penh, but this is a buy and sell section for the whole country. Many expats and tourists have new and used items to sell, so anyone can list them here. CEO has no part in these sales, so buyers and sellers need to get in contact with each other themselves. You're always welcome to list items you're giving away for free, as we encourage the community to give when they can. Amazon and eBay ship select items to Cambodia, but you save time and money when you do things locally.
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Wanted 2nd Hand Fridge Freezer

Post by Doc67 »

Anyone got a used fridge freezer that is gathering dust?
Advertisement
CamboQuick Cambodia Amazon Shipping
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Re: Wanted 2nd Hand Fridge Freezer

Post by Duncan »

Doc67 wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:38 am Anyone got a used fridge freezer that is gathering dust?

Duncan's Information and Advice Center,,, says buy a new one.. they are not expensive.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

Duncan wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:41 am
Doc67 wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:38 am Anyone got a used fridge freezer that is gathering dust?

Duncan's Information and Advice Center,,, says buy a new one.. they are not expensive.
For a Khmer friend, she wants it for her mum so limited budget. I'm likely to add to that budget and get a new one to save the hassle, but you never know, someone may be leaving town and want to sell theirs.
explorer
Expatriate
Australia

Post by explorer »

Unless you get lucky, you are probably going to have to buy a new one. Cambodians often ask nearly new prices for second hand ones.
## I thought I knew all the answers, but they changed all the questions. ##
explorer
Expatriate
Australia

Post by explorer »

Doc67 wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:44 am For a Khmer friend, she wants it for her mum so limited budget. I'm likely to add to that budget and get a new one to save the hassle, but you never know, someone may be leaving town and want to sell theirs.
To Cambodians on a limited budget, the cost of electricity to run a fridge is a lot of money.
## I thought I knew all the answers, but they changed all the questions. ##
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

explorer wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:45 am Unless you get lucky, you are probably going to have to buy a new one. Cambodians often ask nearly new prices for second hand ones.
I am hoping for an expat with 3 days to go on their lease and their outbound flight!
icetiger81
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by icetiger81 »

nope 8-)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic