Your Years Gone By Photos.

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Re: Your Years Gone By Photos.

Post by Duncan »

Hey CC [ city cat ] Get out of the water, I don't like wet pussy's.

Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

I have sooo many photos , many of them still on 35 mm film, cause I'm getting too lazy to put them on the computer.
Here's one of me and my attempt to get in on street art back in 1980 ?

Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
Kung-fu Hillbilly
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Kung-fu Hillbilly »

My first professional acting gig was a twelve month contract with an Elizabethan restaurant called Dirty Dicks. Oh those wenches....and silk pantaloons.

Mishmash
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Mishmash »

Kung-fu Hillbilly wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 12:24 pm .
My first professional acting gig was a twelve month contract with an Elizabethan restaurant called Dirty Dicks. Oh those wenches....and silk pantaloons.

Fuck me you're famous...

No teeth Mish will be your guy to keep the hoards of swooning ladies throwing their panties at you at a reasonable distance.

Leave me the leftovers Hill Billy. I'll take your throwaways.

:beer3:
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

1984 riding around Kathmandu giving a lift to a local

In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Mishmash
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Mishmash »

phuketrichard wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:30 pm 1984 riding around Kathmandu giving a lift to a local

Superb photo you mustachiod c@nt you!

What was the bike?
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

most likely a 125 Yamaha, if i recall correctly
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
King Keil
Expatriate
Armenia

Post by King Keil »

Duncan wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:24 am I have sooo many photos , many of them still on 35 mm film, cause I'm getting too lazy to put them on the computer.
Here's one of me and my attempt to get in on street art back in 1980 ?

The time when men were wearing hotpants. The eighties
AndyKK
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by AndyKK »

On the top after a good days climbing in the lake district. This would have been sometime in the 80s.
I and friends would climb many routes in the UK, also Christmas eve's for years we would pick a route up a mountain and bivi on it's summit.
Always "hope" but never "expect".
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

AndyKK wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:42 pm On the top after a good days climbing in the lake district. This would have been sometime in the 80s.
I and friends would climb many routes in the UK, also Christmas eve's for years we would pick a route up a mountain and bivi on it's summit.
How did you get that shot, ,, Are those fake stars in the sky?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic