What can be done about those who wish to insult each other, and have an endless ‘battle royale’?

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
Kohker
BANNED
Austria

Re: What can be done about those who wish to insult each other, and have an endless ‘battle royale’?

Post by Kohker »

Trying to win again tiny brain 😂😂😂
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Re: What can be done about those who wish to insult each other, and have an endless ‘battle royale’?

Post by Anchor Moy »

jacque_kua wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:21 pm Can't we all just get along?
:OD: I think we do get on most of the time. As the forum grows, we get more and more different types of people from diverse backgrounds, so I think we are getting along quite well. If we all agreed on everything, this would not be a discussion forum.
And, again, if anyone feels they are being bullied they should report it to mods.
Jerry Atrick
Expatriate
Central African Republic

Post by Jerry Atrick »

violet wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 3:24 pm I like the posts of explorer's that I have read.
I had processed explorer as a female, not that it matters either way.

Not that it matters either way; but I had processed explorer as a plump, slightly autisic, antipodean, failed telesales magnate and sometime competitive eater.
violet
Expatriate

Post by violet »

^ male or female ... or 'they'?
Despite what angsta states, it’s clear from reading through his posts that angsta supports the free FreePalestine movement.
Kohker
BANNED
Austria

Post by Kohker »

Anyone that starts sentences with IN AUSTRALIA must always be avoided or ridiculed.
Kuroneko
Expatriate

Post by Kuroneko »

Jerry Atrick wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:24 pm
violet wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 3:24 pm I like the posts of explorer's that I have read.
I had processed explorer as a female, not that it matters either way.

Not that it matters either way; but I had processed explorer as a plump, slightly autisic, antipodean, failed telesales magnate and sometime competitive eater.
I imagined him behaving more like Mr Brittas in the Brittas Empire! :plus1:

Check out the Cast in Concrete sketch from 4 minutes. :lol:

Bitte_Kein_Lexus
Expatriate

Post by Bitte_Kein_Lexus »

explorer wrote:
Mishmash wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:42 pm are you saying that intelligent people are not tough enough to take it on the chin and laugh it off or present the facts as they see them?
There is too much attacking and insulting between the good information. Most people just want the good information, without the other.
What if the information isn't good I'm the first place? Can't people inform readers in a nice manner that what was given as a supposed truth is factually wrong?

Ex Bitteeinbit/LexusSchmexus
Freightdog
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by Freightdog »

Bitte_Kein_Lexus wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:10 pm
explorer wrote:
Mishmash wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:42 pm are you saying that intelligent people are not tough enough to take it on the chin and laugh it off or present the facts as they see them?
There is too much attacking and insulting between the good information. Most people just want the good information, without the other.
What if the information isn't good I'm the first place? Can't people inform readers in a nice manner that what was given as a supposed truth is factually wrong?
Four pages getting to the nub of the issue-
Debating the subject keeps the subject at the forefront.
Attacking the author frequently results in the subject being lost in the melee. However, there are times (frequently) when the author simply becomes the subject due to the way they choose to express themselves.
sigmoid
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by sigmoid »

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
I may be going to hell in a bucket,
but at least I'm enjoying the ride.
Multipox
Expatriate
Andorra

Post by Multipox »

Doesn't the asinine area already qualify?
When I need advice about life, I just check in here.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic