Oops I forgot my layest

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
atst
Expatriate
New Zealand

Oops I forgot my layest

Post by atst »

I'm standing up, so I must be straight.
What's a poor man do when the blues keep following him around.(Smoking Dynamite)
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Re: Oops I forgot my layest

Post by Username Taken »

Can someone explain this for me please?
pissontheroof
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by pissontheroof »

Username Taken wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:30 am Can someone explain this for me please?
Maybe anybody who knows is asleep now ... it’s almost 4:20 in the morning ...

:stir:
พิซออนเดอรูฟ
fax
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by fax »

No, but if you zoom in the top you see those Men In Black types with name tags and walkie talkies. I saw them on nearly every street acting like they’re Secret Service.

Those goons are new this year. What’s that about? They have both women and men so I don’t think they hold a particular rank but they walk around like they own the place as if they’re carrying one fridge each swaying around taking a protected promenade to borbor stands. Very bizarre.

explorer
Expatriate
Australia

Post by explorer »

For those who don't know. Sam Rainsy is planning to fly into Cambodia soon, and lead people to protest against the government. This is a display of force to discourage people from getting involved in the protests.
## I thought I knew all the answers, but they changed all the questions. ##
IraHayes
Expatriate
Marshall Islands

Post by IraHayes »

explorer wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:33 am For those who don't know. Sam Rainsy is planning to fly into Cambodia soon, and lead people to protest against the government. This is a display of force to discourage people from getting involved in the protests.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

explorer wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:33 am For those who don't know. Sam Rainsy is planning to fly into Cambodia soon, and lead people to protest against the government. This is a display of force to discourage people from getting involved in the protests.
Thank you very much, I didn't know that.

Now, can you kindly explain what 'Oops I forgot my layest' means, and how it relates to the OP's photo?

Cheers.
atst
Expatriate
New Zealand

Re: Oops I forgot my laces

Post by atst »

I'd have to be the worst speller drunk or sober
Lasers I was supposed to say
What's a poor man do when the blues keep following him around.(Smoking Dynamite)
atst
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by atst »

Even correcting I spelt wrong maybe I should give up and start a teaching career
Lacers is correct
atst
Expatriate
New Zealand

Re: Oops I forgot my laces

Post by atst »

Guy in the middle has no shoe laces maybe should move thread in oh you internet
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic