Experience with JCI Airlines BKK-PNH?

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: Experience with JCI Airlines BKK-PNH?

Post by Doc67 »

ExPenhMan wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 2:42 pm
Doc67 wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:23 pm Same here. About $120 but that includes 20kg luggage. Cambodia Airline sometime comes up cheaper but JC have very nice flight times:

PP to BKK 11:05 - 12:20
BKK to PP 13:20 - 14:40

No rush hour issues and no check-in or check-out issues.

That's what caught my eye, first. Arrival and departure times are perfect. Air Asia's are awful.

Cambodia Angkor's BKK to PNH flights go to SGN first, doubling the airfares. I used to fly Cambodia Angkor all the time but they stopped direct flights from BKK to PNH several years ago.
Cambodia Ankor yes, but there is Cambodia Airlines. There flight times are late in the day which might suit some people. For me the midday flights with JC are just pefect.
ExPenhMan
Expatriate
Canada

Re: Experience with JCI Airlines BKK-PNH?

Post by ExPenhMan »

Never heard of Cambodia Airlines (as opposed to Cambodia Angkor). Learn something every day.

Anyway, very slick booking pages, easy to read and helpful info on the JC site. And paid US$134 for return ticket.

Thanks lads. :hattip:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic