25 Things Nobody Tells You About Traveling While Fat

Do you have a Cambodian trip report you want to share? Post it here, and feel free to link to your blog if it's a travel blog for Cambodia, South East Asia, or anywhere really. You can ask and answer questions about travel advice in Cambodia or just share your pictures and videos with us. Most people who live in or visit Cambodia have also checked out nearby countries like Vietnam, Thailand, Laos, Myanmar, Malaysia, Indonesia and the Philippines, and you can get to most of these countries by traveling overland, so put any travel plans, reviews or questions here. Discussions about dirt bike trails in here as well.
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: 25 Things Nobody Tells You About Traveling While Fat

Post by Brody »

Doc67 wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:19 am Would you Dave?

Of course he would....who do you think took the photo?
Spigzy
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Spigzy »

Dave is a bit busy to reply at the moment ...

Meum est propositum in taberna mori,
ut sint Guinness proxima morientis ori.
tunc cantabunt letius angelorum chori:
"Sit Deus propitius huic potatori."
Jerry Atrick
Expatriate
Central African Republic

Post by Jerry Atrick »

Fat people be fat.

Not for me, although I could imagine a crippling illness or a brain injury could cause me to become a fat slob in no time.

I know at least ten people (male and female) personally, for whom their fat is a source of pride, and three of whom openly express their desire to get even bigger. They seem equally as happy as most people and don't have diabetes yet. Except for one. He's totally got undiagnosed diabetes and probably won't live much longer.

Anyhow, do what ya want, as long as it doesn't hurt anybody, just don't shove it in my face.
King Keil
Expatriate
Armenia

Post by King Keil »

The only thing I am afraid of would be a really fat person sitting next to me on a long haul flight in economy.
Otherwise, who am I to tell a person what to do. These people are not blowing smoke into your face like some inconsiderate smokers do.
But one thing is for sure - I don't wanna be fat and it would be really hard to have a GF that is fat.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic