Pot noodles

Thailand is Cambodia's neighbor to the West, and this forum is dedicated to Thai news, stories, reviews, blogs, videos, Thai people and anything else related to the country. A lot of expats have both lived and worked in Cambodia and Thailand, and this area is a place to discuss all aspects of life in Thailand and what's going on there. Most topics are about Bangkok and Pattaya because of their larger populations of expatriates and tourists in those cities, but this is for all things Thai.
Freightdog
Expatriate
Ireland

Re: Pot noodles

Post by Freightdog »

adders28 wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:09 pm try not putting all the chilli powder in
So Wrong! Put all of the chilli powder in. It’s the culinary equivalent of a Coffman starter

Linky

There’s another thread running fit for pot noodle
xandreu wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:06 pm I do miss a good old beef and tomato or chicken and mushroom pot noodle!
Multipox
Expatriate
Andorra

Post by Multipox »

Doc67 wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:54 pm Can you buy pot noodles in Thailand .
Do you mean ramen?
When I need advice about life, I just check in here.
Mishmash
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Mishmash »

yong wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:12 pm This I think is nice

Speaking of which the 'Paradise Herb' Pizza still does. it was an extra five bucks 'get high' topping.

I was dubious, but half way home after the four cheese special..... :thumb:
Mishmash
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Mishmash »

Freightdog wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 2:47 am
adders28 wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:09 pm try not putting all the chilli powder in
So Wrong! Put all of the chilli powder in. It’s the culinary equivalent of a Coffman starter

Fookin Hilarious.

My daughter started raiding the fridge and eating all my good stuff - would find her gnash marks on my bully beef.

So my wife and I had the fiendish plan of putting chillies in the fridge on top of all the treats.

Worked!!

The mere sight of chillies is enough for her Freight.

Personally - bring it on and make sure the bog is bomb-proof.

No room for a wimpy pot noodle without your Cofman starter.
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

Chicken and mushroom flavour. Image
Ok, to clear up misconceptions... I mean the branded ones pictured, nothing else as a substitute.

I assume they are not available here in Cambodia, but if they please tell me where.

They are not for me, I wouldn't eat the crap either. They are for a friend who has a craving for them and I am going to Thailand soon and was going to bring them back for Xmas.

I am thinking Big C or Maybe Villa Market in Pattaya may have them, but any confirmation would be helpful.
Clemen
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clemen »

According to unilever thailands site, no
Who knows though maybe unilever Malaysia or somewhere else makes them and grey markets it
up to you...
adders28
Expatriate

Post by adders28 »

Doc67 wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:36 am
Chicken and mushroom flavour. Image
Ok, to clear up misconceptions... I mean the branded ones pictured, nothing else as a substitute.

I assume they are not available here in Cambodia, but if they please tell me where.

They are not for me, I wouldn't eat the crap either. They are for a friend who has a craving for them and I am going to Thailand soon and was going to bring them back for Xmas.

I am thinking Big C or Maybe Villa Market in Pattaya may have them, but any confirmation would be helpful.
i have never seen them in Thai or Cambodia not that i was looking, i would think Tesco Lotus if anywhere but doubt it.
Tell him to man up and eat a spicy one with all the chilli!! bombay bad boy style
Mishmash
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Mishmash »

FFS - a wimpy soy boy pot noodle reflects the transgender hijack of society today - like the woman getting sacked for stating the truth that only "women have given birth in the history of humanity".

Grow some and chow down on this!

newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Post by newkidontheblock »

Mishmash wrote:Image
You are feeding your 10+ Khmer co-workers with this mountain of food, right?

And giving them hammocks to sleep off the rest of the day?
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

Mishmash wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:08 pm FFS - a wimpy soy boy pot noodle reflects the transgender hijack of society today - like the woman getting sacked for stating the truth that only "women have given birth in the history of humanity".

Grow some and chow down on this!

Actually, the pot noddle is for a girl!! :D

Being a Brit, I would always go for the fry up... (although those eggs are a fucking disaster)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic