Disgusting food wars: US vs UK vs ?

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Disgusting food wars: US vs UK vs ?

Post by Clutch Cargo »

A disgusting food museum?

Credit to Ghostwriter for source from another thread.
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

Everything you want to eat for Christmas in a can... This reviewer says 10 out of 10 :thumb:

Phnom Poon
Expatriate
Kiribati

Post by Phnom Poon »

genius

monstra mihi bona!
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

clutchcargo wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 8:40 pm Everything you want to eat for Christmas in a can... This reviewer says 10 out of 10 :thumb:

I remember hearing about that but somehow never tried it. However once upon a time I bought a can of something similar to this, just because I thought it was hilarious:

I put it on the shelf in this studio I worked in in London, and even put a couple of little spotlights on it for fun. Fast forwards about 6 months and I'm waking up starving in my flat and the only thing I can quickly snack on in the cupboard is the Breakfast in a Can. Fucking disgusting, I could only manage a couple of mouthfuls and then decided I'd rather starve. 8-)
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic