3 inmates, one of them American, shoot policeman and flee

Thailand is Cambodia's neighbor to the West, and this forum is dedicated to Thai news, stories, reviews, blogs, videos, Thai people and anything else related to the country. A lot of expats have both lived and worked in Cambodia and Thailand, and this area is a place to discuss all aspects of life in Thailand and what's going on there. Most topics are about Bangkok and Pattaya because of their larger populations of expatriates and tourists in those cities, but this is for all things Thai.
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Re: 3 inmates, one of them American, shoot policeman and flee

Post by Duncan »

adders28 wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:05 pm
Felgerkarb wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 4:58 pm Told ya. They do NOT fuck around in Thailand once a certain line has been crossed.
i wonder if he knew anything like who he got the drugs from? would not surprise me if its a hi so MP

What's that old saying.

Dead men tell no tales.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
fax
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by fax »

phuketrichard wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 4:56 pm Image
WTF are those legs? Is he that anorectic or is that his feet pointing the opposite direction? Or is that supposed to be his thighs and knees?

It’s no wonder he couldn’t run with legs like that. That corpse is 14 BMI tops.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

link to above report; https://www.bangkokpost.com/thailand/ge ... recaptured

Now the search will go on as to HOW they got the knife and gun and WHO helped them

LOL:
.....They fled the court in chains on Monday, severely wounding Pol Capt Thanamet Photipan as they dashed to short-lived freedom. An investigation is underway into how they obtained a handgun and knife used in the escape.
https://www.thephuketnews.com/american- ... BYUc2tc.97
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
DaveG
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by DaveG »

They obviously didn't attend a Ray Mears extreme survival course !!!, one day in the jungle !, F**king lightweights. :shock:

Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Post by Ghostwriter »

Damn. That didn't last long.

SternAAlbifrons
Expatriate
Pitcairn Island

Post by SternAAlbifrons »

Yep. That is exactly what he died of
- watching too many movies
Anthony's Weiner
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Anthony's Weiner »

An American man who was among three prisoners who staged a violent escape from a courthouse in Thailand shot and wounded himself and his Thai wife on Wednesday as police surrounded them.

Police Lt. Gen. Satawat Hirunburana said as officers approached the couple seeking their surrender, Bart Allen Helmus pointed a gun at his wife and told the police not to approach.

Satawat said Helmus, 40, shot his wife first and then shot himself in his right temple. Helmus was hospitalized in serious condition, while his wife's injury was less serious, he said.

The wife, Sirinapa Wisetrit, was seen conscious in news video as she was being taken to a hospital.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/ame ... e-66788007

Stay back or I'll shoot my wife, now there is a novel way to defend yourself.
fax
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by fax »

Anthony's Weiner wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:11 am Stay back or I'll shoot my wife
I wonder what he was thinking to use this strategy. Did he eat a large amount of benzo? I know people are irrational under stress but this?
Anthony's Weiner
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Anthony's Weiner »

fax wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:47 am
Anthony's Weiner wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:11 am Stay back or I'll shoot my wife
I wonder what he was thinking to use this strategy. Did he eat a large amount of benzo? I know people are irrational under stress but this?
It worked well for National Lampoon in January of '73. The cover was voted #7 of the top 40 magazine covers of the past 40 years by the American Society of Magazine Editors.

DaveG
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by DaveG »

Totally bizarre, why bother to break out and shoot a copper if you are going to hand yourself back in after a day or two !!!!, why bother to break out without any plan as what to do when you get out !!, they obviously didn't think this one through.
And shooting the GF that is carrying your child is just unforgivable, even other crims don't like child killers.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic