Two Bangladeshi Men Ask Cambodian Immigration to Send Them Home

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Two Bangladeshi Men Ask Cambodian Immigration to Send Them Home

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Cambodia News (Phnom Penh): On October 29, 2019, at 11 am, two Bangladeshi men went to the Department of Investigation and Procedure Office at the Immigration Department in Phnom Penh asking for help to send them back to their country. They overstayed their visas, and they don't have the money to pay for a new visa.

The two Bangladeshi men were identified as:
1. HOSSAIN MD EAR​, 25 years old, came to Cambodia on January 13, 2019, through Phnom Penh International Airport. His visa was expired on February 13, 2019.
2. HOSSAIN SIFAT​, 26 years old, came to Cambodia on January 13, 2019, through Phnom Penh International Airport. His visa was expired on February 13, 2019.
The two Bangladeshi men were sent to the Department of Investigation and Procedure of Immigration to follow the legal procedure.
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
lin.chea-ronh
BANNED
Cambodia

Re: Two Bangladeshi Men Ask Cambodian Immigration to Send Them Home

Post by lin.chea-ronh »

:stir: yes this men get out my Country .They expect to pay less than local Khmer persons.,and they can have 6 people stay in 1 room..if they doing the same there home country the Muslim brotherhood very cruel, not allow workers to enjoy simple beer.Forget the wine and Jack Daniels, not possible .Thank Lin
:stir: Be seeing you this weekend & doing some photo display ,c\o Jun Jun guesthouse .
Mishmash
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Mishmash »

lin.chea-ronh wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:37 pm :stir: yes this men get out my Country .They expect to pay less than local Khmer persons.,and they can have 6 people stay in 1 room..if they doing the same there home country the Muslim brotherhood very cruel, not allow workers to enjoy simple beer.Forget the wine and Jack Daniels, not possible .Thank Lin
Go onnnnnn sister!!!! Tell it like it is :bow:

Kratom123
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Kratom123 »

lin.chea-ronh wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:37 pm :stir: yes this men get out my Country .They expect to pay less than local Khmer persons.,and they can have 6 people stay in 1 room..if they doing the same there home country the Muslim brotherhood very cruel, not allow workers to enjoy simple beer.Forget the wine and Jack Daniels, not possible .Thank Lin
I am a parang myself they have no dignity kick them out of this peace loving country
lin.chea-ronh
BANNED
Cambodia

Post by lin.chea-ronh »

:dragonchase: I can say turely the most Khmer people do not like or agree with these villians ,they cannot help our national finish there time in Cambodia.
:stir: Be seeing you this weekend & doing some photo display ,c\o Jun Jun guesthouse .
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

Are there any updates of the others seeking a free flight home?

Do they get deported quickly or are they all still languishing in a prison cell somewhere?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic