Property promoter for high end Condo project (Salary range USD1500-1700/month + commission on sales)

This is our job board for expats. Until ZipRecruiter and Indeed make their way to the Kingdom of Wonder, this is the best place to look for employment in Cambodia, whether you're looking to teach English, manage a 5-star hotel, volunteer, or even work for some of the big NGOs. Even digital nomads who move to Cambodia sometimes need a side gig as a TEFL instructor from time to time. Most professional expatriate jobs are in Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap and Kampot are emerging as attractive alternatives. If you're an employer or hiring manager, you're also welcome to post your job listing here for free.
Adam Xie
Expatriate
Cambodia

Property promoter for high end Condo project (Salary range USD1500-1700/month + commission on sales)

Post by Adam Xie »

Company name: Graticity Real Estate Development Co., Ltd
Business activity: Property development (Borey including condos and shop houses)
Project name: One Park (Google map search available)
Project location: Phnom Penh City Centre (Boeng Kok Developing Area), Land Plot 58, Street R8, Sangkat Srah Chok, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh
Office hour: Monday to Friday (8:00am - 5:00pm) + half day for Saturday (08:00-12:00), subject to all public holidays by law

Salary:
1. Basic salary: USD1,500-USD1,700 (Net) per month, salary to be paid latest by end of each month, Eg. Salary for Oct 2019 to be paid latest by 31 Oct 2019
2. Commission: to be provided during interview.

Job responsibilities:
1. Working at our project showroom at above mentioned location, to receive visitors and give out presentation regarding company's real estate project,
2. to address customers queries and follow up with potential customers
3. other assignments relating to sales of project's property

Requirements:
1. Must be westerners or looks like one :-), good looking with good manner
2. no experience in property sales is required, but must be a welcoming person and likes to communicate with people.
3. Willing to learn necessary skills required for fulfilling work requirement.
4. Working language will be English, Chinese or Khmer skill would be advantage but not compulsory.

Project background in brief:
One Park is locating inside Phnom Penh City Centre (previously known as Boeng Kok), its comprises:
-167 shop houses,
-1,200 units of condos (12 blocks of buildings),
-2 office buildings,
-an International school (SCIA, launched its first class at Aug 2018),
-An five star hotels (Oakwood premier),
-11,000M2 of shopping area and
-33,000M2 of Tropical style garden (just for condo residents), and
-1,200 parking spaces.

Up to today, 167 shop houses has been sold out, and 40% of the 1200 units of condo has been sold out, due to increasing exposure to western markets and customers, we are now looking for westerner sales person and front desk.

Contact for project info queries and drop CVs.

Name: Adam Xie
Tel: 015 333947
Email: [email protected]
Mishmash
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Property promoter for high end Condo project (Salary range USD1500-1700/month + commission on sales)

Post by Mishmash »

GRED pay good.

A few of my Khmer friends work there on the Construction Side - design team. Well above average salaries and perks

It's a great opportunity.

Thanks @Adam Xie
Adam Xie
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Property promoter for high end Condo project (Salary range USD1500-1700/month + commission on sales)

Post by Adam Xie »

Mishmash wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:58 am GRED pay good.

A few of my Khmer friends work there on the Construction Side - design team. Well above average salaries and perks

Thanks @Adam Xie
There are only 2 locals in design department at moment, I guess your friend be Mr. Polea Liang???
Adam Xie
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Adam Xie »

Thanks @Adam Xie
Thanks for like, in case you come cross someone who may interested, kindly share them for this, thank u very much.
Mishmash
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Mishmash »

Adam Xie wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:01 am

Thanks @Adam Xie
There are only 2 locals in design department at moment, I guess your friend be Mr. Polea Liang???
It was a while back when construction was underway back in 2016 - I bid on the CCTV for site security and Wi-Fi. I won but the terms from the Chinese contractor were too stiff for me. Build all first for free and we will pay you 90%. I'll dig out their cards Adam. Ok The one I have and remember is Lida Vann from Admin who introduced me to the other guys.
Adam Xie
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Adam Xie »

Mishmash wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:42 am
Adam Xie wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:01 am

Thanks @Adam Xie
It was a while back when construction was underway back in 2016 - I bid on the CCTV for site security and Wi-Fi. I won but the terms from the Chinese contractor were too stiff for me. Build all first for free and we will pay you 90%. I'll dig out their cards Adam. Ok The one I have and remember is Lida Vann from Admin who introduced me to the other guys.
That's classic among Chinese :-)and where seed of liquidity problem is planted, ha ha ha ha ha
Mishmash
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Mishmash »

Too true but the project itself plods on..

Hope you get some good salesmen on the case Adam
armchairlawyer
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by armchairlawyer »

Adam Xie wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:53 am
Up to today, 167 shop houses has been sold out, and 40% of the 1200 units of condo has been sold out, due to increasing exposure to western markets and customers, we are now looking for westerner sales person and front desk.
Just curious, why do you say 40% of the units have been "sold out". Does this mean something different from simply 40% have been sold?
Mishmash
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Mishmash »

armchairlawyer wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 1:37 pm
Just curious, why do you say 40% of the units have been "sold out". Does this mean something different from simply 40% have been sold?
I'm definitely going to hire you for my contracts. :beer3:

The full stops in my templates have had a nasty habit of turning out to be microdots detailing plans for the Manhattan Project all too often. :beer1:

I'm fairly certain Adam is the Finance Manager at GRED and perhaps not a Native English Speaker
Last edited by Mishmash on Wed Oct 30, 2019 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Adam Xie
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Adam Xie »

armchairlawyer wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 1:37 pm
For clarification, the Project totally has 1200+ units, and 40% of these 1200+ units has been sold, remains 60% unsold.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic