Two Women Report Assault in Candy Bar, Street 136

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Re: Two Women Report Assault in Candy Bar, Street 136

Post by Username Taken »

:thumb:

Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

Mishmash wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 7:45 am Those Candy birds are vicious - pool cues - stamping on heads.
Not kidding. I've noted in the last year or two the trend for hostess bars to have a pool table in the front. Seems like good idea, to keep the girls busy and out the front to be noticed by customers rather than perhaps looking bored on their phones...

But damn, those pool cues are weapons.. =@
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

clutchcargo wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:28 am But damn, those pool cues are weapons.. =@
Yeah really. As the years roll on, they're becoming more and more like their Thai sisters.
Mishmash
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Mishmash »

SternAAlbifrons wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:15 am disgraceful egregious hateful heinous ignominious monstrous notorious outrageous scandalous shocking vicious vile abominable atrocious base contemptible corrupt degenerate despicable detestable dishonorable disreputable evil flagitious foul ill-famed iniquitous loathsome miscreant nefarious odious offensive opprobrious perverse perverted questionable rotten scurvy unhealthy villainous wicked shady sorry sad bad

but not necessarily in that order.
:mrgreen:
Been chewing on the dictionary this morning bro :beer3:

You need to be hardy indeed to handle the rugby scrum of 'lady-drink' 'lady-drink', before you've sat down and bought one for yourself.

Even the toughest of guys wouldn't stand a hope in hell if they dared ring the bell, unless they had deep pockets.

The video is full on psycho mode.
Mishmash
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Mishmash »

clutchcargo wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:28 am
Mishmash wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 7:45 am Those Candy birds are vicious - pool cues - stamping on heads.
Not kidding. I've noted in the last year or two the trend for hostess bars to have a pool table in the front. Seems like good idea, to keep the girls busy and out the front to be noticed by customers rather than perhaps looking bored on their phones...

But damn, those pool cues are weapons.. =@
The machete attack on 136 previously reported looks decidedly tame by comparison.

I'll steer clear of the new trendy pool table out front bars.

Jacky's is not bad - quiet - aircon - good lighting - clean - good bar stock - ok prices - ladies never pushy. Got a pole too!

KTV is a far better option 50 bucks each for four guys VIP room including tips and the ladies are value for money at 20$ ST and 30$ LT - or so I heard - from a friend.
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

Mishmash wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:50 am Jacky's is not bad - quiet - aircon - good lighting - clean - good bar stock - ok prices - ladies never pushy. Got a pole too!
Nice...I'll have to do a recon.

Mishmash
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Mishmash »

Brody wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:56 am
Mishmash wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:50 am Jacky's is not bad - quiet - aircon - good lighting - clean - good bar stock - ok prices - ladies never pushy. Got a pole too!
Nice...I'll have to do a recon.

That's perked me up bro - thanks. Great start to another day in Paradise.

I saw the pole in action by one lady - it was awesome for PP. I did buy her a drink and she's on my phone. I hope you get to see her show bro.
hunter8
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by hunter8 »

Mishmash wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:50 am
Jacky's is not bad - quiet - aircon - good lighting - clean - good bar stock - ok prices - ladies never pushy. Got a pole too!
May i ask which street is that one?
Mishmash
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Mishmash »

hunter8 wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:02 am
Mishmash wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:50 am
May i ask which street is that one?
#7 Krala Haom Kong St. (118), Phnom Penh - slightly up from the Mekong River Restaurant on same side.

Google maps has some photos and they have a Facebook.

Ladies arrive around 7pm
CommandoRed
Expatriate
Denmark

Post by CommandoRed »

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic